• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Kuggazer, one suggestion, please change the directory that saves go into for the remake.
i freaked out when i saw it saves in the exact same dir as regular max's life.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I don't get the damn complaint about the name bug... The game is called "MAX's" Life... Not John, not Joe, not Kyle, etc.... Kug should have never let the MC be renamed to begin with...

Do these people go play Elena's life and ask "why can't she be Sheila instead?" Or go play Anna Exciting Adventure and ask " she looks more like a Tanya, change it please ?"

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
but there is no way to progress Anna route cause the door to her room is always locked in the evening managed to get 1 corruption point but there is no more , no domi , no spa nothing but frustration :/
It depends on the day of the week actually and if she's in the bathroom or not first so check and peek then she may go to her room or not, if not visit one of the sisters then check back or if it's the wrong day
Where to replace them ?
~\MaxslifeRemake-0.1\game

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So he looks exactly like what he really is?:)
IMO the original Max looks the most (and possibly behaves the most) like an asshole of all the HS games I've played.
Are you f'ing kidding me ? There is this game called "corruption" that's perhaps the most popular of he HS games, and the MC there is a complete garbage of a human being, dude changes attractive HS models of the females into Ronald McDonalds in drag...

Max from this game is perhaps the best MC out of the HS games, with perhaps/arguably the MC from Mythic Manor edging him out.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Ok guys I just got home, after maybe I'll answer everyone, now I try to fix some bugs. Even if the script is 90% copied from the original game.

However when they are not in their places, maybe they are in the bathroom.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Ok guys I just got home, after maybe I'll answer everyone, now I try to fix some bugs. Even if the script is 90% copied from the original game.

However when they are not in their places, maybe they are in the bathroom.
You need to add $ laurahomework2 = False in the script and change the save directory in the option.rpy so it won't conflict with the HS version. Oh and someone doesn't know how to make his own Mac version so if you could check that box and make him one while you're at it.

Reactions: AWolfe
P

password1234

Likes are attached to the game - one indicator of popularity. It also thanks the person who took the time to upload the game for you.
But not everybody is able to upload a game. So its still the same, why I should thank the uploader instead of the dev? -.-

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
But not everybody is able to upload a game. So its still the same, why I should thank the uploader instead of the dev? -.-
You could thank both, but remember without the uploader you wouldn't even be able to "test" the game unless you became a patron and helped the Dev...

Reactions: AWolfe

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
You need to add $ laurahomework2 = False in the script and change the save directory in the option.rpy so it won't conflict with the HS version.
Hi,Meanwhile, thank you for helping everyone. already the fix of Laura is present in my patreon page and maybe also in the thread of the orignale game. I do not remember.

For the save now I see how to do. I've never changed it before.

Reactions: pystudios

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is there a way to change mom's name without a restart, perhaps from the console? (It's a read-only variable in the Renpy editor.)

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Hi,Meanwhile, thank you for helping everyone. already the fix of Laura is present in my patreon page and maybe also in the thread of the orignale game. I do not remember.

For the save now I see how to do. I've never changed it before.
On the Ren'Py there's a box you can check for Mac versions, next time you can check this as well and it'll make version for Macs and they don't have to make their own, some don't know how to do it.

Reactions: Centurion
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes