pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Is there a way to change mom's name without a restart, perhaps from the console? (It's a read-only variable in the Renpy editor.)
Yes if you did the Unren do the Ctrl D and check the Var and look for something like mom_name or mom = u'Anna" and then go to console and use the command you found. if you didn't use Unren then open console and type dir() and look for it.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I prefer these models, but if I have to choose I'll stick with the original version with incest.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Are you f'ing kidding me ? There is this game called "corruption" that's perhaps the most popular of he HS games, and the MC there is a complete garbage of a human being, dude changes attractive HS models of the females into Ronald McDonalds in drag...

Max from this game is perhaps the best MC out of the HS games, with perhaps/arguably the MC from Mythic Manor edging him out.
Well, I may have forgotten about the most horrible ones, but he is still an asshole. I tend to avoid the more extreme games like that Corruption.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Well, I may have forgotten about the most horrible ones, but he is still an asshole. I tend to avoid the more extreme games like that Corruption.
Max in this remake doesn't appear to be as much of an asshole as he is in the HS version. But it's early, too, and who knows where the dev will take him in the remake.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Playing this was mostly funny as I remember it all but it looks different and is slightly different now. The characters look pretty good too (although Laura could be a little more chubby, but she's fine).

But I actually prefer the HS version. The animations are funny but I love them. And I enjoy watching them pee with sound ...

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I dont know if i got a bug or i dont understand the walkthrough but... The walkthrough says that when i wash the dishes i can go see mom in her room but when i go there she isnt there, shes in the bathroom.
Morning -> kitchen / Day -> help with dishes / evening -> she isnt in her room, she's in the bathroom.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Attach your save here please.
Sry, i deleted my old saves, restarted the game several times and it works....
Sometimes Mom/Anna vanished at the first day before breakfast (and isn't in the bathroom), sometimes she isn't in her bedroom after dishes....i tried to understand, how it works, but i failed :D
ok, the problem are the rnd bathroom events...

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I dont know if i got a bug or i dont understand the walkthrough but... The walkthrough says that when i wash the dishes i can go see mom in her room but when i go there she isnt there, shes in the bathroom.
Morning -> kitchen / Day -> help with dishes / evening -> she isnt in her room, she's in the bathroom.
It is random, if one day is in the bathroom, try again the next day.

Reactions: bigmen
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes