pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
yeah i have breakfast with her the i wash the dishes and then go to her room and sometimes she is not there or the door is locked and other times she is in her lingerie, then i talk to her and after that i get the susan location and not the spa and the door is always locked
Have you massaged her?

sasquach

Dec 28, 2017
NO!! Leave the boobs alone I hate when a dev gives a character unrealistic size breasts. Maybe I'm alone on this but it makes me sick to my stomach and I can have no interest in the character at all!
ahhh see this is the part that each have there own opinion and should respect that ! but i happen too like huge boobs so there for yes plz moms boobs should go back too the way the other game was set up but i do ty for your opinion and can respect your thoughs on this matter

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'm so glad I put my game on hold and Adult pledge hasn't been able to get USA customers so I can release my new game, I certainly don't miss all the complaining here!
I'm confused with your strategy here - are you trying to promote your game by calling an entire country of people complainers, or just all the users on f95zone?

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your post? Thanks

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I'm confused with your strategy here - are you trying to promote your game by calling an entire country of people complainers, or just all the users on f95zone?

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your post? Thanks
I wasn't promoting my game, just commenting on the complaints here with the remake, a v0.01 with a dev new to Daz3D and Ren'Py that did a great job IMO with this release.

Reactions: dutchpete

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I wasn't promoting my game, just commenting on the complaints here with the remake, a v0.01 with a dev new to Daz3D and Ren'Py that did a great job IMO with this release.
Ok, thanks, appreciate the clarification. :)

Reactions: pystudios

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Ok, thanks, appreciate the clarification. :)
I pulled mine because of Patreon's policies and there is no signs of when a replacement will be up so I'm taking a break. I'm a disabled Marine with PTSD, I've already put a chum in ICU for being mouthy before the VA starting reducing my medications. lol The non-narcotic meds we'll have to see if the neighbors start disappearing soon. :)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I...actually like this more than original.

Better angles and such, seems more stylized.

Reactions: N7 and pystudios

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I hope the dev will now consider putting some hot dialogs during the animation scene to spice things up and make it more alive

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Don't really see the point of reinventing the wheel with this, and definitely not concurrently. That's a sure way to burn yourself out on something.

And only to exchange one overused art style for another. Daz isn't better or worse than HS, it's just different.

The only reason I could see reusing the same scenario being justified would be if you switched protagonists from Max to Alvin. Same neighborhood with a less charismatic, more criminally-inclined character might be interesting, with new dynamics with Max's family to explore, and with his own. But this isn't that. :/

Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
Don't really see the point of reinventing the wheel with this, and definitely not concurrently. That's a sure way to burn yourself out on something.

And only to exchange one overused art style for another. Daz isn't better or worse than HS, it's just different.

The only reason I could see reusing the same scenario being justified would be if you switched protagonists from Max to Alvin. Same neighborhood with a less charismatic, more criminally-inclined character might be interesting, with new dynamics with Max's family to explore, and with his own. But this isn't that. :/
With seeing the points you made, I'd say I disagree on the graphics being just different. You might not have a problem with the older and not-so-realistic type of graphics, but some do, it's a turn off for some. The latest games I played had this art style, and I have never played max's life, and I didn't really want to start the old game because of how it looked.
Again, it's just my opinion and I see the points you made. As long as he keeps updating the old one too, this shouldn't really be a problem I guess.

Reactions: r00m

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
With seeing the points you made, I'd say I disagree on the graphics being just different. You might not have a problem with the older and not-so-realistic type of graphics, but some do, it's a turn off for some. The latest games I played had this art style, and I have never played max's life, and I didn't really want to start the old game because of how it looked.
Again, it's just my opinion and I see the points you made. As long as he keeps updating the old one too, this shouldn't really be a problem I guess.
Counterpoint: This is like an author deciding to rewrite a book from scratch in order to use a different font.

I can accept you hate comic sans and refuse to read the original book on principle, so a re-write might be appealing to you, but for those who don't really have a preference for what font their books are written in, it feels more than a bit unnecessary when that author could just be writing something new in a different font instead.

Either you're not a fan of the author and this is meaningless to you, or you like their work and feel sad that they're putting their future works on hold to retread the same old ground.

Aug 7, 2016
As long as he keeps updating the old one too, this shouldn't really be a problem I guess.
I cant agree with you, this is a problem, because he devotes his energy, time and ideas for doing this and he could focus on the original version, moreover there is a decrease in the quality of the first part compared to the second, the second is more linear, less complicated, in short the original game suffers from this that a remake is done, which makes me very sad.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes