moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Wait! Who said that abandonment? The game will continue and will end even with HS. From tomorrow I will continue the work for 0.15 :)
oh thank you. I was quite happy with 90% of the character models in the Honey Select version.

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
Well, only model I think looks worse is Dominique. Sex shop lady is a million times better, my kind of girl.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hello guys. I wait for you in many to be able to exchange ideas, suggestions, or just to cheat.

Here is the link.

SomberX8

Mar 11, 2018
One of the best things in the HS version was the animations. I'm just a sucker for animations though instead of still renders. Will this version have some animation as well?

Reactions: martin Nielsen

Gemerbot

Sep 4, 2017
Loved the original, and this one is prettier for sure. Please don't abandon this project. I really like the models, but like others have said, i feel like if you can't reasonably reproduce at least some animations it will not be a valid alternative to the original.
Thanks Kuggazer.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The save fix don´t work for me it is the same path like Max`s Life 2 I use Win10.

Caveman03

Apr 12, 2018
Prefer this version over the old, i think the characters are much sharper. keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next release.

Reactions: Steel Ocean
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes