Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
hmm tbh couldn't you have just made It a brand new game? would make sense but no matter ill enjoy either way also finally big girls getting love its so rare to see them

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Please @Kuggazer Please Please, don't forget Dominique, love that character. Yes, I'm not a patreon just a fan of your work, but If you read this, Please don't forget that beautiful woman.

Best whishes!!

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
How much content so far?

I'm very interested in the game now. I didn't even bother looking at the first version because of the Honey Select or Illusion assets. Just not my thing.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Anna isn't showing up for breakfast when I bought breakfast.
I had the same thing happen. Restarted and it worked. Now my issue is that I have nowhere to earn money. According to the walkthrough, Anna should have found me a job and told me at breakfast. That hasn't happened. Or at least, there is no new location to go to.

Edit: And it happened the very next morning. Strange.

Is it perhaps related to the way the characters are sometimes in the bathroom instead of their normal location?

Minish

Aug 15, 2017
I, like many others, get stuck because we're not introduced to "dom" och have no "legit" way of obtaining money. I extracted the CG and it looks good, it's just unfortunate that I can't comment on the story though.

Aug 7, 2016
This remake is a total waste of time and energy that could be cut down to fine-tune the original game, the characters are nasty, and completely dissimilar to their prototypes, models from daz are simply ugly and really do not understand why something much worse to do, because this remake does not bring anything new and fresh except for nasty characters without any depth what the original game is suffering because although it is continued it could be more similar to the first part because you can see a big drop in both the quality of the story and the amount of new content. I also do not understand how someone can like this remake more than the original version is to admire the new starwars and say that they are much better than the previous ones ...

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
This remake is a total waste of time and energy that could be cut down to fine-tune the original game, the characters are nasty, and completely dissimilar to their prototypes, models from daz are simply ugly and really do not understand why something much worse to do, because this remake does not bring anything new and fresh except for nasty characters without any depth what the original game is suffering because although it is continued it could be more similar to the first part because you can see a big drop in both the quality of the story and the amount of new content. I also do not understand how someone can like this remake more than the original version is to admire the new starwars and say that they are much better than the previous ones ...
Have you ever heard of personal tastes?

MannJ1984

Dec 6, 2017
I much prefer this remake then the original no offence to the creator i just prefer any thing besides honey select.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes