Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
The Original game is so bad and too big pack with a very confus install.
ch.1,ch2 and ch.3 with video pack etc.

Hope really this is not onhold..please work on remake :)

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
The Original game is so bad and too big pack with a very confus install.
ch.1,ch2 and ch.3 with video pack etc.

Hope really this is not onhold..please work on remake :)
It's not really that confusing. 1, 2, & 3 are seperate. 3 has a video pack from scenes that were in 2 because 2 started to get too big.

Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
It's not really that confusing. 1, 2, & 3 are seperate. 3 has a video pack from scenes that were in 2 because 2 started to get too big.
Ok,i was too fast...play ch1 when its done then cha2 done then ch3 with video pack? what do video pack for ? watch in game ch3 from ch1 and ch2 scene,right?
what about savegame from ch1 to ch2 and so ch3?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Ok,i was too fast...play ch1 when its done then cha2 done then ch3 with video pack? what do video pack for ? watch in game ch3 from ch1 and ch2 scene,right?
what about savegame from ch1 to ch2 and so ch3?
I believe the video pack for CH 3 is only for content that was unlocked from Chapter 2 before the split. I believe that the saves from 2 to 3 work. I"m not entirely sure how the save between 1 & 2 work out.

Reactions: Baxonius

Pragathi

Jul 10, 2017
I can't buy any items on sex shop...after give buy button and display of items available in the shops are not getting closed there is no button how to close the screen appears after purchasing the product...

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
But remake is much fucking better!!!!!!!!
Maybe, but the original is good enough for a large number of people and starting over is a hard, slow work that sometimes can lose a chunk of your fanbase as they get frustrated at waiting for the dev to redo what they already had.

Without citing names, but there are a bunch of games in the forums to show just how disastrous trying a remake midway in development can be for a already popular game, so i can understand Kuggazer's reticence.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I just played original and now this.
Must say this remake is 500x better .
I've gotta 1 Q ..
Why da hell u startin' another project if u didn't even finished 1st game ??
Now both games sux - not because of game itself, instead of terms and longevity.
I luv so much this re-make, but what da hell, this will never gonna B finished :cry:
He probably tried the remake because sometimes a dev just gets tired of all the people whining "why do you not make it Unity instead?" "Why Honey Select?!" yadda-yadda, etc, relents and gives it a try.

It can work for some people or be a hassle and downfall of both versions for others. Kuggazer changed idea and went back to doing the original game, that is still going strong (even thought i agree "OG Max" is ugly like sin).

If he'll ever come back to finish this remake, who knows, not counting on it anytime soon and think getting someone else with the skills to contact Kuggazer and get his approval (and Daz models) might be more practical.

Reactions: fugazi666

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Well, I guess I'll keep an eye on this remake as it has massive potential to be better than the original (which was pretty good as is)

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
none of the models except mei looks remotely as good as the ones in the original. i'm glad this highly unnecessary remake is on hold. i'll be even more glad to see the abandoned tag. the original max's life is going very well anyway.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
none of the models except mei looks remotely as good as the ones in the original. i'm glad this highly unnecessary remake is on hold. i'll be even more glad to see the abandoned tag. the original max's life is going very well anyway.
Right... because blurred textures, asians with disturbingly Western features, and really weirdly designed old men are the epitome of great graphi- oh wait.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
Right... because blurred textures, asians with disturbingly Western features, and really weirdly designed old men are the epitome of great graphi- oh wait.
you can always prefer to look at poorly done, dumb or ugly looking daz3d sluts, which not at all look or feel like the original characters, while going through a story, which....*drumroll* has already been told.

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu and UncleVT

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The 3DCGs don't look bad. They're just different. The Mei CG should look more oriental than it does, but the hint of Asian that's in the CG is okay. Assuming that her mother was western. If both parents were oriental then the Mei CG is wrong.

I wish the Dom boobs in the CG were less saggy than they are. More like those in the HS model.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
Well, as they say..............pictures tells more than 1000 words !!!!!! LOL
i had already mentioned that mei as the sole exception looks better in the remake (though she was cute enough in the original), and i'm afraid dominique and all the others look like crappy shadows of their former selves, being neither cute, nor pretty, nor sexy. there are a lot of devs who can create wonders with daz3d and kuggazer, having focused on honeyselect for so long, just obvisously isn't one of them....yet.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes