4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Ciryx

Jan 26, 2018
Played through last night and got really upset at the end.

Because it stopped. I wanted to keep going. I donated a few coffees to Mr. Dots for DMD but now I’m thinking I might be doing patreon for this game.

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to more of both games.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I can't write everything I find to be wrong with this (let's sum it up with it takes another person to lose your virginity).

But this penis layer shit... Like... If you go through life to your first to your first jackoff session or fuck before you pull back your foreskin your dick will be filthy as shit. Need to pull that back to clean it. And you seem to suggest circumcision takes a man's virginity.
More like you seem to believe circumcision doesn't.

But what can you expect from those religious practices and ideas... The (what are they called Kohanim? Kohen?) Whatever they're called, traditionally, sucks off the blood from the baby's dick after the circumcision ritual is performed. The Mezizah, that's molestation and carnal knowledge in most civilized countries...

And no, you don't need to pull back your skin all the way to clean yourself when you're a virgin, there is no access for stuff to get behind that skin layer. I was able to pull my skin back to clean myself but that skin layer was still attached around the glans.

Too Much Information Warning:
It was a bit painful the first time I had sex and there was some blood around my glans from the skin peeling off, after that the whole glans was exposed and I was able to pull my foreskin further back.

Oct 22, 2017
Just finished playing the first part and I must say I'm impressed!
I wasn't expecting extremely much from it since the bar with DmD was pretty high already, but this one might actually have potential to overthrow it.

funny though how I recognize small traits from D and Elena so far in the characters, but the only thing that had me a little "ehh...." was

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But at the same time, it makes me wonder if she really is that way, or if she was just teasing Melody at that moment.

either way I'm looking forward to the next update for it!^^

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Just played for the first time and I liked a lot. Amy is just gorgeous:heartcoveredeyes:, I'm more interested in her than Melody.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Great start, all of the girls are pretty and the story is thorough. Can't wait for the next update.

Too bad they decided to give Melody a C cup instead of a B, that would have much better fitted her body, but she's still very pretty.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I have a theory that is most likely wrong,but what if the mc is melody's real dad?its possible just not likely on account of patreon tos XD
That's actually an intriguing idea, and could create a lot of the tension from his other game without being an actual stated truth. Good catch.
That said - I'm liking this strictly from how it is now, without other plot points. We have a hot aunt, an ex to avoid, a bff, and the main attraction. There's plenty to start working with, without adding other distractions, and room to move the story/plot into many different directions as needed...
As someone has already pointed out, if MC was Melody's dad, Melody's aunt would have recognized him.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Damn! I hate when a V0.1 get me hooked to the characters this easy, this is really risky!
Izzy, Melody, Amy and Becca...Oh, boy...Becca! :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Joi_fan

shazdeh

Sep 3, 2017
This was really nice, enjoyed both the story so far and the renders. Someone mentioned earlier the characters have the "MrDot pose" and it really shows, I saw this without knowing it's from the same dev as DMD and thought, that looks so much like DMD! And that's a good thing. Definitely keeping an eye on this one!

I found some typos and grammatical errors, don't have access to patreon so I'll post these here, hoping the dev might be able to find this.
  • "The constant travelling back and forth across the country has really taken it's toll on me, physically and mentally..." * its
  • "Really? I don't want to impose if its a problem." * it's
  • "Your timing is really good as the previous tenant just moved in with her boyfriend." * moved out?
  • "(Okay... this place is somewhat tidy despite the fact I still have a lot of boxes still to unpack...)" repeated "still"
  • "But she put it in a much nastier tone then that! haha" * than
  • "I'm actually only new at this, as I only taught my very lesson last week!" very "first"? Also repeated "only"
  • "Well this [is] my house. Thanks for today, it was fun."
  • "Okay, let's take [a] good look at this then."
  • "Yeah, I now what you mean..." * know
  • "Uhh... Can you tell me where the mens room is around here Melody?" * men's
  • "(Other then that, I think we're getting on pretty well.)" * than

Reactions: TommyTuba

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Don't know if its been mentioned yet, or if Mr.Dots reads these forums but when having lunch with Amy she mentions how the meeting with her friend Leslie went, even though I bailed on the meeting to take Melody shopping. Know its just the first version but that's definitely something to be fixed, especially since I thought there would be some type of repercussions for bailing on the interview.

Then later that night during a video chat with Melody she mentions how you didn't get the job, and to yourself you say that you should have just helped her shop instead. Damn it, I gave up a job interview to help her, and now its like it didn't even happen.

Still though, hope I'm not jinxing the playtime I have left, but a shit load of content for .01 and I'm enjoying this a lot more than DMD.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Don't know if its been mentioned yet, or if Mr.Dots reads these forums but when having lunch with Amy she mentions how the meeting with her friend Leslie went, even though I bailed on the meeting to take Melody shopping. Know its just the first version but that's definitely something to be fixed, especially since I thought there would be some type of repercussions for bailing on the interview.

Then later that night during a video chat with Melody she mentions how you didn't get the job, and to yourself you say that you should have just helped her shop instead. Damn it, I gave up a job interview to help her, and now its like it didn't even happen.

Still though, hope I'm not jinxing the playtime I have left, but a shit load of content for .01 and I'm enjoying this a lot more than DMD.
Dont know if he comes here but he has been told on his Patreon page. Which i donate too. I like his work if you cant already tell by my sigs :)

badass

Jul 24, 2017
I love melody more than daughter in DMD already. IMHO Melody is more beautiful and more "real" a little innocence but not too much like daughter.

Reactions: kongflcl
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes