4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Sebzter

Jun 19, 2017
Is funny folks choose Melody over DMD as it is new and the developer is into it right now but he will tire with it just like he did DMD and say screw fans and supporters yet again. So enjoy it while you can and let's hope the Dev does not get bored to quickly.
Now where did you get the impression they grow tired of DMD ? Patreon updated their rule about incest content and they had to remove it from the site .. they are still working on it side by side with Melody get your facts straight!

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Now where did you get the impression they grow tired of DMD ? Patreon updated their rule about incest content and they had to remove it from the site .. they are still working on it side by side with Melody get your facts straight!
It doesn't matter, he won't listen. He's a hater and came here to do one single job, to leave a 1-star rating based on pure lies and things that have nothing to do with this game. We won't see him back here. I've reported the other reviews made by other trolls but it seems the mods have better things to do...

Reactions: wrx21 and Les_Riggs

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I've reported the other reviews made by other trolls but it seems the mods have better things to do...
Report reason said:
Do you guys work here or what? Is it more fun to waste your time on Discord than to moderate?
Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm ever so sorry you had to wait under 15 minutes for me to deal with your report. Be sure to request a refund for the atrocious service we've provided.

If there is absolutely anything we can do to regain your trust please be sure to let us know as soon as possible and we'll endeavour to do whatever possible to restore your faith in F95Zone.

Warmest Regards.

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
This game is really cool, i really like it until i saw this character:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone please save us from this character [Model], He's literally in the every single game with some random hair style and the same rag he's wearing.
i would rather to see the Nicolas Cage face than this. x'D
This game is one of the best don't doubt in trying it, (and support the dev if u like it (*disappears into the mist.*)).

Mar 1, 2018
This is really great game, and there is good amount of content for first release. Nice character designs and personalities, awesome renders, MC is likeable, and story is really interesting. I look forward to future releases, and have no doubts that it will get only better from here.
P.S. I love me some Michael Jefferson, John Lemmon, Kathy Cherry, Justin Lumberpond, The killer beats, Scream day and Nowaysis :test: XD

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm ever so sorry you had to wait under 15 minutes for me to deal with your report. Be sure to request a refund for the atrocious service we've provided.

If there is absolutely anything we can do to regain your trust please be sure to let us know as soon as possible and we'll endeavour to do whatever possible to restore your faith in F95Zone.

Warmest Regards.
Great service provided! I'm sorry to have disturbed your chit chat on Discord. I'm sure hanging out with GDS is a blast. Nothing to complain now;) Keep up the good (work?) then.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Over 200 likes and 26 pages of posts for a game... at version 0.01b. How the hell does that happen? Either this is the best 1st tertiary sub-update of all time or something is way off here.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Over 200 likes and 26 pages of posts for a game... at version 0.01b. How the hell does that happen? Either this is the best 1st tertiary sub-update of all time or something is way off here.
I think,it is,a,combination of DMD fandom combined with DMD slowdown angst followed relief the Melody is actually quite good into one emotional outburst. Imo.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I already stated that I really like Melody's and I'm really looking forward to fool around with Amy:heartcoveredeyes:. With that said, I would also like to see the continuation of DMD (I know is just a dream), but the reason that I was most looking forward to the continuation was not to fuck the D, instead, the possibility of fooling around with mom/ex Rachel(?). I know that I'm probably alone on this one, but she's such a fine lady:FeelsGoodMan:, a bit bitchy but fine nonetheless:p.
Just a dream my ass, I just checked the link to the website with an update on DMD and they're aiming to release v0.18 around end of May. YES!!!

Back to Melody, does anyone knows if I have to replay the updated version for the game recognize that I went to shopping with Melody instead of the interview or that choice won't really matter?

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I think,it is,a,combination of DMD fandom combined with DMD slowdown angst followed relief the Melody is actually quite good into one emotional outburst. Imo.
pretty much yea.. since this the game that is being made in the backlash of "Patreon's Incest War" some if not all the DMD fans will at least play or look at the game to see if it's worthwhile or not

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Dear Sir or Madam,

Warmest Regards.
I bow before your greatness, best reply i've read

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I was like oh cool a new game to try then saw the developer and was like oh cool a game to avoid because he is a con artist who bamboozled and hoodwinked straight up robbed people of their money for months with DMD and when I tried voice my opinion about the game be garbage and the story not being the GOAT of all time like some where claiming I said ok and then waited a few more version and straight up said again this game is going no where FAST and then came the whole airport ending BS and I went ok so he legit just blasted this back to square one and blue balled everyone for MONTHS friggen MONTHS and yet people are still trying to defend this guy LOL k I am done washed my hands uninstalled it never looked back refused to touch anything from this dude ever again.

Sorry but I am not even stating a opinion anymore it is pure fact this guy will FUCK every one of his supporters AGAIN and this game will start strong and then devolve into a waste and shit show and I can almost 100% GUARANTEE yet again people will defend this dev and blindly fan boi and see the writing on the wall of the direction the game for the purpose of A. They don't wanna believe that this dude has duped and fleeced them of their hard earned money for months or B. Think that there is no way that this guy could do it to his fan base again..

The way I see this it will be "Slow Burn" again that after almost a YEAR you will not have gone ANYWHERE with the titular character and the game will get LOADED with side chars that are pretty much padding for updates like DMD was and eventually people will begin to see this devs BULL SHIT again and maybe this time people will learn this guy is Impure 2.0 only slightly better.

Reactions: ser55

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I might be in the minority, but I thought the Isabella scene was a throwaway. It seemed to be there just so the peeps who need a sex scene wouldn't bitch too much.

Take that out and the game is still terrific, probably better, as it removes any moral ickiness to the MC and makes the ensuing romance of Melody sweeter.

Count me in also in the club that likes that the characters don't look like 14-year olds this time. I found DMD wonderfully engaging, but, yeesh, Elena, and especially Jennifer, looked like they were a lolipop away from grade school.

I don't mind slow burn tales and there seems to be a nice run on them recently (A Wife and Mother, Blooming Love, et al). There's a place for the slapdash sex games and one for these simmering relationship build-up games. I like some of each, especially when they stay true to their core concept.

So, hopefully, this continues to take its time, maintains the sweetness of Melody and doesn't create too many immoral dilemmas for the MC that DMD did/does. Multiple sexual temptations, no doubt, but leaving an option for that heart-achingly tender Melody path.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
a quick correction it depends where you are. British English the verb should be spelled practise.
In the UK, we use both spellings for different uses. Just to make it more difficult.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
2A20FB34-9D94-4380-98F6-466FA2354060.jpeg
I was like oh cool a new game to try then saw the developer and was like oh cool a game to avoid because he is a con artist who bamboozled and hoodwinked straight up robbed people of their money for months with DMD and when I tried voice my opinion about the game be garbage and the story not being the GOAT of all time like some where claiming I said ok and then waited a few more version and straight up said again this game is going no where FAST and then came the whole airport ending BS and I went ok so he legit just blasted this back to square one and blue balled everyone for MONTHS friggen MONTHS and yet people are still trying to defend this guy LOL k I am done washed my hands uninstalled it never looked back refused to touch anything from this dude ever again.

Sorry but I am not even stating a opinion anymore it is pure fact this guy will FUCK every one of his supporters AGAIN and this game will start strong and then devolve into a waste and shit show and I can almost 100% GUARANTEE yet again people will defend this dev and blindly fan boi and see the writing on the wall of the direction the game for the purpose of A. They don't wanna believe that this dude has duped and fleeced them of their hard earned money for months or B. Think that there is no way that this guy could do it to his fan base again..

The way I see this it will be "Slow Burn" again that after almost a YEAR you will not have gone ANYWHERE with the titular character and the game will get LOADED with side chars that are pretty much padding for updates like DMD was and eventually people will begin to see this devs BULL SHIT again and maybe this time people will learn this guy is Impure 2.0 only slightly better.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes