lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
I tried transferring the www files into a new nwjs sdk version. I'm gonna upload the file once I upload it.

Mega
I use a single nwjs to run all the RPGM maker games without extracting the accomponied nwjs binaries.

example:
./nwjs --args --user-data-dir=../nwjs/0.80 --nwapp=../AfterMini

Reactions: Jsone

Umbro

Nov 17, 2017
Good question tbh.
Easy answer is that some viruses do use encrypted zips to hide malicious code from antiviruses. There's most likely somewhere in exe files, code with password for it as well as instructions to import what's there and do something in the system. But talking about potential viruses here is like praying to a god at science fair.

And no, antivirus won't detect anything by scanning that zip file because of encryption. Unless there's password provided, only way to detect anything is by just waiting and hoping active protection does it's thing. So good luck to everyone that played the game. :)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Easy answer is that some viruses do use encrypted zips to hide malicious code from antiviruses. There's most likely somewhere in exe files, code with password for it as well as instructions to import what's there and do something in the system. But talking about potential viruses here is like praying to a god at science fair.

And no, antivirus won't detect anything by scanning that zip file because of encryption. Unless there's password provided, only way to detect anything is by just waiting and hoping active protection does it's thing. So good luck to everyone that played the game. :)
Why you scaring everybody lmao. The file came with the game, anybody who bought it themselves can confirm that, so I very much doubt anything like secret malicious code is being run by the devs.

For anybody that's afraid just delete it. I'm willing to bet the devs just forgot to delete the file after packing up their game.

Umbro

Nov 17, 2017
Why you scaring everybody lmao. The file came with the game, anybody who bought it themselves can confirm that, so I very much doubt anything like secret malicious code is being run by the devs.

For anybody that's afraid just delete it. I'm willing to bet the devs just forgot to delete the file after packing up their game.

I have no idea what's in there, so I'm skeptical about it. Devs placing it there doesn't really mean much.

It's some random, encrypted zip with txt file in it. For what reason or purpose I have no idea. So I'm very skeptical about it.

darkurge

Aug 19, 2022
I have no idea what's in there, so I'm skeptical about it. Devs placing it there doesn't really mean much.

It's some random, encrypted zip with txt file in it. For what reason or purpose I have no idea. So I'm very skeptical about it.
I scanned the code to try and find any attempts from the JavaScript to access said "movies.zip" file, it doesn't reference it at all. My guess is that its some dataminer's easter egg, that the password to extract the text file is somewhere in the game, maybe inside an events code or the JavaScript. Regardless the zip file is never touched during the game.

Umbro

Nov 17, 2017
I scanned the code to try and find any attempts from the JavaScript to access said "movies.zip" file, it doesn't reference it at all. My guess is that its some dataminer's easter egg, that the password to extract the text file is somewhere in the game, maybe inside an events code or the JavaScript. Regardless the zip file is never touched during the game.
Good to know, thx for checking it out.

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
So... I've been enjoying the game, and I've been having fun with the challenge missions... Except for the phantom thief one where you just die in one hit. I've been for all intents and purposes hardlocked there for like, half an hour now. Any tips on how not to be awful at video games, or at the very least does anyone know if I can cheat for godmode just this once? My save is right before the fight so I can't just go and do other stuff to get stronger, and I don't want to start over.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
You know. While this game is defitntly an improvement, taking the best stuff from their presivous games. I still miss LIlith in nightmares Virginity Mechanic. It's honeslty a shame this game that this game doesn't keep it going. There is mention of first times plenty.

But none of that virgin temptation that added to the game. There isn't a reason to NOT have it. More than lilith even, this game sets up the succubus notcing it. It's also a bit odd so many fights start with the boss doing something arouse or seduce you then immeadtly jumping into fighting. Really feels like something should be there BEFORE hand is my opinon.

Just wish they kept the virgin temtpaiton and flavor text and you know...Actually had them try to seduce you BEFORE the fights?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes