slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Opened game and suddenly Isidor - The last Geisha started playing, had to check if everything is fine with my playlist but it was in game.
10/10 would listen
I had no idea this was a thing. Like I knew it was good music... not that it was by an actual artist completely separate form the gaming scene. Always been a fan of synth music... I'm child of the 80's after all. Also a big fan of cyberpunk (which is was what originally caught my attention with MoaBB).

Thanx for the heads up.

Reactions: Tyranicon

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Is just my pc or the game doesnt run that smoothly ?
It's your PC. This game requires more than most RPG Maker games by a significant amount. But it runs smoothly on both my main gaming PC and my low-end slate computer with no only intel accelerated 3d.

It's also still pretty early in development so it may get some optimization before it's all said and done. knowing your specs may or may not help.

Reactions: Todeswunsch

Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
It's your PC. This game requires more than most RPG Maker games by a significant amount. But it runs smoothly on both my main gaming PC and my low-end slate computer with no only intel accelerated 3d.

It's also still pretty early in development so it may get some optimization before it's all said and done. knowing your specs may or may not help.

Weird then.. the overworld is fast and the battles are choppy

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Weird then.. the overworld is fast and the battles are choppy
The game runs differently for everyone depending on your specs. My build machine is as basic as they come, so any computer that isn't ancient should be running the game at a steady 50-60 FPS with maybe some slight dips during larger combat encounters.

Reactions: Todeswunsch

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Same here the game runs kinda slow idk why... and i have a good laptop i play even most kind of games, beside that anyone have an updated walktrought?

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I love almost everything about this game so far, there's just one thing that bothers me really, the lewd animation, it needs more definition, it's a bit "blobby", if it's not a priority and will get revisited later on then i get it, but if it's the final product i'm not sure what to say... It's a bit of a dealbreaker in that case sorry to say.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Same here the game runs kinda slow idk why... and i have a good laptop i play even most kind of games, beside that anyone have an updated walktrought?
It's some combination of settings and pc specs, I'll continue optimizing the game. I'll try to update the walkthrough soonish.

I love almost everything about this game so far, there's just one thing that bothers me really, the lewd animation, it needs more definition, it's a bit "blobby", if it's not a priority and will get revisited later on then i get it, but if it's the final product i'm not sure what to say... It's a bit of a dealbreaker in that case sorry to say.
Yeah, it's very much still a work in progress. Which particular animations bother you?

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Which particular animations bother you?
I mean, just the sexy animations in general, maybe they get better as i get further into the game but those that i have come across early game just isn't all that hot, i don't want to be rude as i know first hand how hard it is to make animations like that but i'd be lying if i said otherwise.

This is just from memory from playing yesterday, i'm honestly not sure if i'm too harsh since i can't really picture the animation in my head properly.

And like i said, i love everything else about the game, i'd play this without the sex based on theme and style alone, though i probably wouldn't have tried it if it wasn't there.

Last edited:

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
I mean, just the sexy animations in general, maybe they get better as i get further into the game but those that i have come across early game just isn't all that hot, i don't want to be rude as i know first hand how hard it is to make animations like that but i'd be lying if i said otherwise.

This is just from memory from playing yesterday, i'm honestly not sure if i'm too harsh since i can't really picture the animation in my head properly.

And like i said, i love everything else about the game, i'd play this without the sex based on theme and style alone, though i probably wouldn't have tried it if it wasn't there.
No worries, thanks for the feedback. The game's still in Alpha and there's a long way to go.

Reactions: SukebeDude
Feb 2, 2018
Approximately how much of the game is done? I want to know if this project is something I should regularly be checking up on in anticipation of a release soon, or something that I'll be pleasantly surprised to find completed when I check back on it in a year or two.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Approximately how much of the game is done? I want to know if this project is something I should regularly be checking up on in anticipation of a release soon, or something that I'll be pleasantly surprised to find completed when I check back on it in a year or two.

Eh, hard to gauge, most of the fundamentals are in place, so right now it's just content and polishing. If we're going purely by hours of gameplay, I planned on 20+ hours for an average playthrough that completes all four faction quests. There's currently something north of 4 hours in the patron version.

Although knowing me, this game will probably see scope creep and get bigger.

Feb 2, 2018
Eh, hard to gauge, most of the fundamentals are in place, so right now it's just content and polishing. If we're going purely by hours of gameplay, I planned on 20+ hours for an average playthrough that completes all four faction quests. There's currently something north of 4 hours in the patron version.

Although knowing me, this game will probably see scope creep and get bigger.
Well hopefully the 1.0 release/main storyline is prioritized, and the scope creep happens as post-release updates.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Well hopefully the 1.0 release/main storyline is prioritized, and the scope creep happens as post-release updates.
Storyline content is my focus, and I don't have any additional features planned right now beyond possibly a gallery mode. The only problem may be additional sex scenes in the game (which I don't think will bother people too much). I originally intended 9 fuckable characters, now it expanded to 15. I'm also experimenting with animated CGs. Will have to balance that out with the rest of the game.

jinwarrior1

Feb 28, 2020
Does anyone have this problem: failed to load: img/titlesets/HC_sewer%26FactoryA4.png :( i'm stuck at the sewer sence

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Does anyone have this problem: failed to load: img/titlesets/HC_sewer%26FactoryA4.png :( i'm stuck at the sewer sence
yeah it happens sometimes depending on which version of the game you have. The simple fix would be to copy the image in the tileset folder and rename it to HC_sewer%26FactoryA4.png

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
Is it possible to slow down or pause the time, cause it seems to be going way too fast.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes