Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Is it possible to slow down or pause the time, cause it seems to be going way too fast.
Nothing is time-gated, so you don't have to worry about missing out on anything. I may adjust how fast time runs in a later patch, but right now it simply controls lighting and salary.

Reactions: Schirmernator

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Hi all, just a head's up that a patron content update will be dropping sometime next week. Currently making some changes to the code that powers the 3D perspective changes, but the unfortunate side effect is that it changes how the game reads tilemaps so I have to go through every part of the game to make sure it reads correctly... pretty time-consuming lol.

But on the bright side, way less bugs and the persistent WebGL errors some players are getting should be fixed!
Also coming with the content patch are new quests, new QoL fixes, and new romance scenes!

Reactions: Sunbro_Solaire

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
New patron version is up.

Sadly the west doesn't seem to understand what the harem Genre is. If you're other dudes are fucking your women its not a harem. Even if its only off screen.
I've said it before, not all characters in the game are actually working courtesans, so it's perfectly feasible to have a harem. Only one character is implied to be working offscreen, and that is because she's a nymphomaniac. Also, there is no unavoidable (or avoidable, really) NTR content in the game.

I'm gonna add this all to the OP.

Reactions: Ragingrager

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Does this game have a female protagonist? The upper tags show that has character creation and the choice of male or female protagonist but the other tags(genre) imply no character creation and female protagonist. Any information about that, please?

Last edited:

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Pixeldrain link still shows August's build.
Weird, fixed.

Does this game have a female protagonist? The upper tags show that has character creation and the choice of male or protagonist but the other tags(genre) imply no character creation and female protagonist. Any information about that, please?
There is character creation and female MC options.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I like the game, the sound is really amazing (but i dislike the screams at sex, an slider for this "effect" could be great) and i dislike Thassia (not a fan of a nymphomaniac character, fucking everything) and also don't like Cyla, but there is almost nothing with her (to know her better)....Also i don't know why, but sometimes i got a lot of lag in the battle.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
In a simple but short sentence explaining the game's current condition(v0-08)is: Has potential but it all depends on how it's designed, a tool is only as good as its user.
The combat is unique, it has a nice strategic feeling and it's good to see something unorthodox. However, the first problems l have seen is: Constant missing. Constant misses even in close quarters which is annoying as it is, reminds me a lot of Fallout 1 and 2 because of non-stop missing even with an upgraded skill. It also reminds me of XCOM. Having said that, XCOM has feedback, you know the chance of hitting an enemy. Here? No clues. Not to mention, the infuriating one-shot kills enemies is what makes the combat feel forced or a chore, there was one enemy in the demo which could make more than 15+HP damage in one hit, ranged one at that as well, like a sub-boss. That early in the game? l am sure it will be addressed.
In addition, l believe having some quality of life fixes (or whatever they are called) will really help the game. For example, faster running speed during exploration or the ability to teleport known places to places without needing to walk miles and miles just to fetch something or even the ability to do certain errands with the use of the computer in your room or from your phone or something. Of course, if you're in a hub city, the all walking business from building to building or room to room can get really tedious, if however, you're somewhere that promotes or encourages exploring, then you really do not need that 'fast travel' system. Have you ever played Persona 3 Portable or any game that has a system where you move room to room with just a button? Let me explain, you press the X button to bring up a possible fast travel list. You start in your room, What if you want to go quickly to the main hall to leave the building because you have an important mission or you want to go to a specific's character rooms. You just bring the list up, select your destination and voila, you spent 3 seconds instead of 15 or even worse. Walking (extreme) distances in video games doesn't help the game at all unless it is a very specific exception(part of a specific point in the story etc. Not to mention, being able to quickly go to your destination keeps your adrenaline or rather, your excitement, making your experience in the game more satisfying. Let's not dive too much to real-life experiences unless walking or doing any kind of 'real-life' interaction improves your skills or body(walking a long distance in life actually helps your body as a whole, in games? Unless there is a system like that, it will only add unnecessary playtime) in-game.

The walking topic is just one of the many quality of life parts.

That is not to say the game is terrible, l can already feel a potential here, from the character creation, protagonist, class system, conversation topics, skills, characters and to story. Nevertheless, making the characters 'feel' more human or rather, your interactions with them, is what sets apart forgettable character writing from unforgettable character writing. You already know some good writing from the countless games almost anyone has played.

As weird or inessential it sounds writing all this and posting certain examples in here, one of the games that are unforgettable to me and have made quite a statement to be unique from all the others, the 'big triple AAA" games, is Alpha Protocol(AP), an espionage RPG game. Probably nobody has played or even heard this game and you may ask, "What kind of connection Alpha Protocol has with the game you're currently criticizing, especially when AP is completely different?". A good question. Where you must look? It is not what's in front of you, but what's behind it, or rather, the 'not-so-obvious' elements of the game. l do not want to explain AP, l already wrote way too much. l will let some videos explain the characters interactions, how AP (watch from 32:00 until 37:24) the interactions and what kind of it is( if you have no knowledge about it).

All in all, what the developer wants to do, is up to them. l will respect them regardless, l just wanted to voice my opinion and l am having fun just trying to analyze and write an 'essay' without me even planning it. Nobody needs to watch the videos l referenced, nobody even has to watch this if they do not want, in general. What's important though, that l hope the developer succeeds in making a completed project, because, when you join the dance, you make sure that you finish it otherwise, what was the point of you going to the dance location?

To the developer: l wish you the best in your journey of designing the game, l sadly can not support in any other way. Farewell!

Reactions: Tyranicon
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes