RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Tag descriptions not mirrored in the ones actually present in thread titles might as well not exist, as far as I'm concerned. (I pretty much only visit the Adult Games > Games category by accident and just go to the Latest one instead, for the record.) And echoing the above in that unlike the more self-explanatory ones (say "x protagonist" or "y sex") the applicability of the "NTR" tag is very much open to interpretation given the already amply demonstrated differing thresholds for "jealousy", to speak nothing of the can of worms that is the "designed to cause" part as that will often amount to basically just Ass Pulling assumptions of authorial intent.

And then there's the little detail that the abbreviation "NTR" covers varieties that do *not* match that description in the first place. You're welcome to ask genre afficiandos about the differences between netorare and netori...

ZaIonut

Nov 18, 2017
Does this happen every time or are you able to get past it? I haven't seen this error reported before but I'll look into it. Also, would mind sharing where you downloaded the demo from?

Seems like there is an error with WebGL, which is strange as its packaged with the game. Same as above, would you mind sharing where you downloaded the file from?
I downloaded from MEGA .. i will try other source maybe works ty

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
I downloaded from MEGA .. i will try other source maybe works ty
Aight, lemme know if it doesn't work. I heard that some other games and software may mess with your chromium/webgl settings, but that's not something I'm too familiar with.

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
THIS GUY

THIS GUY

HE GETS IT
Normally yeah but it feels like this game goes out of its way to point out how little power you have.
"You're not in charge of anyone"
"No dudes in the guild"
"President hooker wants you to do X"

Really hoping this is just a setup to seize power for yourself later as opposed to just being an errand boy forever.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
The game chugs whenever the action gets intense, such as walking down the street or entering a new room.
The 'match fps to monitor frame-rate' option just makes the lag 10 times worse.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
The game chugs whenever the action gets intense, such as walking down the street or entering a new room.
The 'match fps to monitor frame-rate' option just makes the lag 10 times worse.
The game is less optimized than previous versions due to some new additions (such as dynamic lighting), this will hopefully be fixed in the near future.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
The game is less optimized than previous versions due to some new additions (such as dynamic lighting), this will hopefully be fixed in the near future.
Yea, it's pretty bad.
Oh, and when you switch to the 45 camera angle, the controls break.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
It does get annoying, yes, and it's good to hear that this is something that will get attention. I had to download a cheat menu just for the speed hack, things were so slow :giggle: Apart from that though, the game certainly shows a lot of promise, and I'm definitely left wanting more.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Yea, it's pretty bad.
Oh, and when you switch to the 45 camera angle, the controls break.
It does get annoying, yes, and it's good to hear that this is something that will get attention. I had to download a cheat menu just for the speed hack, things were so slow :giggle: Apart from that though, the game certainly shows a lot of promise, and I'm definitely left wanting more.
Yeah, I'm working with a lot of experimental code that does things RPGM isn't really made to do, so it's all a bit of a learning process. I'm surprised someone has already released cheats though, would you mind sharing a link if it doesn't break forum rules?

I will probably include an in-game cheat menu like I did with my last game.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yeah, I'm working with a lot of experimental code that does things RPGM isn't really made to do, so it's all a bit of a learning process. I'm surprised someone has already released cheats though, would you mind sharing a link if it doesn't break forum rules?

I will probably include an in-game cheat menu like I did with my last game.
Plenty of tools here for cheating, unpacking/repacking... https://f95zone.to/forums/tools-tutorials.17/?prefix_id=2 You can also use to edit saves, changing variables, switches...

For example, I use this cheat console that allows me to install it to most RPGMaker MV games (with some odd exceptions). Just launch the game, press the hotkey you keybinded and the console pop-ups in real time.

1.png

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Didn't play all the way through yet, but this game is simply amazing. I love the char creation, equipment and skill system, and most of all, the combat system is so well done. I love the tactical RPG combat style.

Some bugs and optimization problems exist since this is a heavily customized RPGM game. I'm sure that will be fixed.

Just one thing about this project gives me sone apprehension. It seems like you generally have to be a nice guy to get with any girls? Well, the writing and world building is great, so I won't mind it too much if I get railroaded into playing a certain type of MC. Some different paths with the girls would be appreciated though. Not looking for straight up evil, but maybe some girls can respond better to some tough love or a bit of domineering MC. Maybe the way MC act could eventually lead to changes in the girls' behaviors, and not just in the romance or not department. Maybe all of this is in the works already.

Good luck on the project! I will be looking closely at this.

Reactions: polishhammer83

THE THINKER

May 26, 2017
man i dont want to judge by the title alone but the the games title sounds like you have to whore out the the girls. please tell me im wrong or that its just optional cause im not into that type of stuff lol, but everything else sounds like a can make a pretty good game

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
man i dont want to judge by the title alone but the the games title sounds like you have to whore out the the girls. please tell me im wrong or that its just optional cause im not into that type of stuff lol, but everything else sounds like a can make a pretty good game
Most of 'em are whores, but you don't actually do any of the pimping yourself. It's hard to describe but all the sex scenes are pov of the player character.

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
This seems interesting. I know this games is not finished yet, but is it playable to at least one ending? I'm itching to check it out, but I'd hate to get invested and end up at a "To be Continued" screen.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
This seems interesting. I know this games is not finished yet, but is it playable to at least one ending? I'm itching to check it out, but I'd hate to get invested and end up at a "To be Continued" screen.
It's currently in development so unfortunately no endings are available yet. Expected total average playtime is around ~20 hours.

Reactions: Overlord111!

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
A new patron demo version is up, public version will be updated soon-ish. Also the new Kickstarter campaign is up if you want to support dev.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
If the game manage to hit the steam shelves I will buy this game. Sorry I can't help out on the kick starter.

meanwhile, wonder if anyone be so kind as to help me deal with this tiny tad issues I start up the game and when I am about the start the screen goes like the picture that I am attaching.

Edit :

I downloaded it from Io site and also I use the steam version it lead to the same results as in the iso metric view totally screw up the characters seem to be broken in pieces.

Last edited:

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
If the game manage to hit the steam shelves I will buy this game. Sorry I can't help out on the kick starter.

meanwhile, wonder if anyone be so kind as to help me deal with this tiny tad issues I start up the game and when I am about the start the screen goes like the picture that I am attaching.

Edit :

I downloaded it from Io site and also I use the steam version it lead to the same results as in the iso metric view totally screw up the characters seem to be broken in pieces.

Huh, that's new. What's your PC setup?

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Huh, that's new. What's your PC setup?
my pc setup Intel(R) Core (TM2) Cpu 4300 @ 1.80Ghz 1.80 Ghz, System Memory 4.00 Gb (3.25 GB Usable ) System Type : window 7 32 bit Operating System

Graphic Card AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
And 5000 MB Virtual memories assigned.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes