Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
my pc setup Intel(R) Core (TM2) Cpu 4300 @ 1.80Ghz 1.80 Ghz, System Memory 4.00 Gb (3.25 GB Usable ) System Type : window 7 32 bit Operating System

Graphic Card AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
And 5000 MB Virtual memories assigned.
Shouldn't be a problem, is it only the isometric view that's affected? Probably some software issue...

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Shouldn't be a problem, is it only the isometric view that's affected? Probably some software issue...
Yes, it is only the isometric view that is the issues, the rest seem to work fine, such as the menu, the character creator although during character creation the sprites already shown being bit error here and there, but rest of the menu etc it worked out fine. there are no error that stating about out of memory or other issues.

I play the game till the thug event, when the thug event, all the sprites, ground and building rezzed up fine and I can't see it fine just that when it resort back to using the camera and isometric view it started to glitch out on the sprites, and buildings for me when I play the game.

Although there is the first error usually as it warns about the nw.js thing

"Your Profile Can Not Be Used Because it is from a newer version of nw.js some features may be unavailable, please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of nw.js

send feedback to help us fix this issue"

Usually the nw.js issues can be just written off or just be ignored I am starting to wonder if this caused all the isometric problem on my end for me when I started this game ?

I try to solve the issues with the nw js thing, by downloading the latest version for 32 bit and applied to it, but even that doesn't seem to fix the issues which is odd..

also I check on the debug.log that is there and it contain this :

[0508/063038.899:ERROR:settings.cc(263)] Settings version is not 1
[0512/040201.274:ERROR:settings.cc(263)] Settings version is not 1
[0512/051039.421:ERROR:settings.cc(263)] Settings version is not 1

Last edited:

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Yes, it is only the isometric view that is the issues, the rest seem to work fine, such as the menu, the character creator although during character creation the sprites already shown being bit error here and there, but rest of the menu etc it worked out fine. there are no error that stating about out of memory or other issues.

I play the game till the thug event, when the thug event, all the sprites, ground and building rezzed up fine and I can't see it fine just that when it resort back to using the camera and isometric view it started to glitch out on the sprites, and buildings for me when I play the game.

Although there is the first error usually as it warns about the nw.js thing

"Your Profile Can Not Be Used Because it is from a newer version of nw.js some features may be unavailable, please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of nw.js

send feedback to help us fix this issue"

Usually the nw.js issues can be just written off or just be ignored I am starting to wonder if this caused all the isometric problem on my end for me when I started this game ?

I try to solve the issues with the nw js thing, by downloading the latest version for 32 bit and applied to it, but even that doesn't seem to fix the issues which is odd..

also I check on the debug.log that is there and it contain this :

[0508/063038.899:ERROR:settings.cc(263)] Settings version is not 1
[0512/040201.274:ERROR:settings.cc(263)] Settings version is not 1
[0512/051039.421:ERROR:settings.cc(263)] Settings version is not 1
Yeah it may be related to 32-bit. I haven't tested for 32 bit since it is getting outdated. Would it be possible for you to run in 64-bit?

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Yeah it may be related to 32-bit. I haven't tested for 32 bit since it is getting outdated. Would it be possible for you to run in 64-bit?
Sadly no, I guess I can't play this game, I may play the game when I bought new rig with matching new OS 64 bit within it but I can't do it anytime soon. Was looking forward to play this game, lol anyway thanks for the assistance and sorry for the troubles.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Sadly no, I guess I can't play this game, I may play the game when I bought new rig with matching new OS 64 bit within it but I can't do it anytime soon. Was looking forward to play this game, lol anyway thanks for the assistance and sorry for the troubles.
Aww sorry to hear that, maybe it will be fixed in a later patch. I'm still not entirely sure what's causing it.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Hot damn that pixel work is fantastic! Keeping an eye on this for when it gets more content in the future.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wish we had a pixel tag.. I hate pixels I want nice 2D beautiful graphics.. I am not wanting to relive the past with pixels.

Soma_Cruz_Alpha

Mar 20, 2020
Hey i got the steam version from patreon a few months ago, i just want to know i have to pledge again to recieve the update? I'm ok with that, but I just want to know.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Hey i got the steam version from patreon a few months ago, i just want to know i have to pledge again to recieve the update? I'm ok with that, but I just want to know.
The steam patron version is no longer up to date, as it really was just easier for me to use a non-steam version (don't have to generate and send out individual keys. I'll PM you.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
nice i can look forward to this, finally a different hentai game look, a 2.5D slightly top down camera game

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes