Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Seems like there is an error with WebGL, which is strange as its packaged with the game. Same as above, would you mind sharing where you downloaded the file from?
Same issue, downloaded from Mega and Itch.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Hey all, it's been a while since I gave an update on the game here. The Kickstarter was a success, so that gave me a lot more options in building the game out and in the development process. Here's what's been added to the closed beta since my last big post here:

Closed beta version 0.06
  • +2 hours of content
  • Faction quests! 8 quests are currently playable (ranging from a SCP Foundation expy, a bunch of cyberpunk Batmans, generic hive city gang #3, and the standard morally ambiguous mercenaries).
  • All 9 companions fully implemented
  • Three new hub locations (Commercial District, Dockside, Cellerdown Market)
  • Fleshed out skill trees rather than static skills learned on leveling.
  • Four main skill trees with 8 specialty trees and 4 more planned (magic monk, drone summoner, druggie berserker, tech Punisher knockoff)
  • Various new enemies, combat encounters, battle arenas, etc
  • Pets! Buy a dog or cat, or even giant mutant pugs
  • Hold meetings with your companions
  • New Guild Hall upgrades
  • Change your/companion classes
  • More that I probably forgot.
You can get access to the closed beta here:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
how much focus is the adult stuff in this game??

i did support you for a short-while but stopped as i wasn't sure what your goal was with this game.

does the new update add more adult content??

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
how much focus is the adult stuff in this game??

i did support you for a short-while but stopped as i wasn't sure what your goal was with this game.

does the new update add more adult content??
Sex is a big focus, although since the game is much bigger than most nsfw games, it's not just a string of h scenes back to back. It's an RPG.

I've added another elaborate sex scene with the most recent patron update, and will start adding animated 2d cgs pretty soon.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Say, Tyranicon, I've been playing this game called 'Singularity Tactics: Arena', and it seems that not only are you its dev, but it also takes place in the same 'verse as this game, which is pretty neat! That said, now that I'm starting to get immersed in the Memoirs Cinematic Universe, where and when does this game take place in relation to that?

Jul 18, 2020
i try it on the steam, this patch btw, truly a good and promising game, need many patch to complete, especially in music, sound, and 3d model, can not wait to full version
keep it up guys

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Say, Tyranicon, I've been playing this game called 'Singularity Tactics: Arena', and it seems that not only are you its dev, but it also takes place in the same 'verse as this game, which is pretty neat! That said, now that I'm starting to get immersed in the Memoirs Cinematic Universe, where and when does this game take place in relation to that?
Yup! It's in the same city. Memoirs is a prequel to Singularity: Tactics Arena.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
gah! after reading the comments I was so excited to play and then I noticed that there is no mac version T.T

• Sad
Reactions: Spamwise

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I gotta say, I'm disappointed that it took me so long to take notice of this game. This is definitely my kind of game. Gave the demo a try and it exceeded my expectations. Reminds me a bit of shadowrun with sex thrown into the mix. I like it. I'll be keeping an eye on this and look forward to see it grow.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I thought looked decent to I saw picture 3.. I was than like WTF? The scenes are pixel sex art and not the nice art in picture one.. ugg.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
::butt clench:: Uhhhh... ::dick twitch:: Hmmmm... I am conflicted.
smdh if you don't want to give 682 the business, just bad taste all around

that's why he's so grumpy, dude's horny as fuck and he just can't jack it when the Foundation's watching

that's what Procedure 231-Montauk is, btw - you watch 682 try to jack it and laugh at him

it's why they go through so many personnel, there's being necessarily cruel and then there's just being an asshole

VySaika

Donor
Feb 5, 2018
This looks like it has a lot of promise. I'll look forward to more content and especially the ability to play as a female char(or better yet a trans woman? The question of Penis or Vagina makes me think that sprite might not be tied to genitals??? I hope that's an option, have a penis but be a woman otherwise and treated like one in text!)

The setting is...a bit darker than I usually like so far, and the plot starts out with a WAY bigger bang than I expected. But I really like the characters, though the fact that there's rules about the ladies not being able to sleep with you because you're a facilitator seems awkward? Like i'm sure it doesn't get in the way but just flagrantly disregarding rules of a powerful organization(that you work for) feels like maybe not the best idea. But I'm also sure that gets covered more later.

The game did crash for me in the first fight, in the Blood Pit during the big meeting sequence, so i didn't play past that yet. I saw enough to know I'd like to play more but also to wait until there's enough content for me to really sink my teeth in.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
This looks like it has a lot of promise. I'll look forward to more content and especially the ability to play as a female char(or better yet a trans woman? The question of Penis or Vagina makes me think that sprite might not be tied to genitals??? I hope that's an option, have a penis but be a woman otherwise and treated like one in text!)
Just want to say that this option (or options, we should not leave trans men out of this, after all) would be SO. COOL. I don't think it'd take that much effort either, being a matter of switches and all. Especially since the game seems to stilk be in (somewhat) early days.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes