hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You might have the characters in Curvy Cougars Street beat but nobody beats the ones in Peaches or MetF! :D
hello the best tbone ..

maan i didnt touch any one in peaches ..the ver will end without any thing..its nothing like curvey for now ..metf i didnt try yet becouse its female mc ..wich means ill not gonna fuck them ...but i will only get fucked ..im the one victem haha :)

but im sure its great game with these sexy hot milfs there it will be good for female player ... or male if he welling to try ....
becouse the dev is wonderfull guy

Last edited:

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Sooooo Question. I am at CH1 with 82 Lust Points and i have done both options in every Scene possible. It is still an endless loop. How do you get to Chapter 2? I am really lost right now.

But btw. this Game is really nice so far. I like the slow burn and the curves ^^

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Thank for your kind words. It makes the difference when you have a complex like I do. Probably is bigger in my mind but I feel like I can host events down there like the superbowl. Just a mind the gap sign in the midfield.
Sounds beautiful and impressive to me :)

If you don't mind me asking, where does the image in your avatar come from?

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Sooooo Question. I am at CH1 with 82 Lust Points and i have done both options in every Scene possible. It is still an endless loop. How do you get to Chapter 2? I am really lost right now.

But btw. this Game is really nice so far. I like the slow burn and the curves ^^
Yes!! The chapter thing is kinda confusing since this is supposed to be chap. 2 update??

Reactions: Bringbigdick

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Thank for your kind words. It makes the difference when you have a complex like I do. Probably is bigger in my mind but I feel like I can host events down there like the superbowl. Just a mind the gap sign in the midfield.
..... Mind straying........ Mind blown..... How perverse am i???... Very!!

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
What kind of events b_b?

Reactions: hamod

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Yes!! The chapter thing is kinda confusing since this is supposed to be chap. 2 update??
Ya.... I downloaded the original Version from his Patreon. Its a public build. And i played from the beginning. After i came to the dead end i switched languages to try if its different. But its same same. =(

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Ok. I have played Chapter 1 from the seperate download. Seems Chapter 1 is just the Prologue. But i don´t know if he seperates each Chapter so its like standalone. Seems strange for now. But maybe i have seen everything in Chapter 2.

Reactions: Amaziri

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
Sounds like an event id risk quarantine for. Lol

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Hint: The timeline in game flows weekly, the lust points raising after some key moments of the day. The only weird thing is all of the characters's daily activities happen with the same.

You also think that this chapter 2 being written just for only one week timeline, but still under construction. Amiziri is working on it in every updates by adding here and there, with the exertion of fully completing it someday.

Reactions: Amaziri and CRBM01

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Started today, and have had to pass a number of scenes because lust points were too low.

Did I miss something?

Tried looking for chapter 1, to see if it was the setup for 2,....

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes