bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
People click on this thread seeking info about the game. A fair warning was given to me to take unrelated convs somewhere else.

And I totally agree. It's a good game and the dev is putting effort in doing something different. Success or fail only time will tell but I appreciate the effort. Wish you good luck and my mistake, didn't pretend to hijack the thread. Sorry for that.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Tbone and Amaziri

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
You are not the first person on this thread to make that observation.

So anyway, she lives in our world, but that money aspect of it is apparently of particular relevance.

• Hey there
Reactions: Amaziri

kalpo

Oct 25, 2019
Ok. I have played Chapter 1 from the seperate download. Seems Chapter 1 is just the Prologue. But i don´t know if he seperates each Chapter so its like standalone. Seems strange for now. But maybe i have seen everything in Chapter 2.
where is the chapter 1 mate?

kalpo

Oct 25, 2019
so without playing chapter 1 how do i increase my lust point?BY just playing it over and over agiain?

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
84 ?
Weird, because normally it's 82 max
Be careful not to abuse of the console, it can break the game.

so without playing chapter 1 how do i increase my lust point?BY just playing it over and over agiain?
When you start Chapter 2 you already have 41 of Lust.

Reactions: CRBM01

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
When you start Chapter 2 you already have 41 of Lust.
And if I replay the game over and over again I get to 82 and the scenes unlock? I thought the scenes were coming in a later update and "not enough lust points" was just a placeholder message.

Reactions: Amaziri
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes