HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
Finish the update and it was good cant wait for the next one but got a couple of questions that i hope they can be answer

1.- In one of Kansa events we didn't have the option to say yes or no it just happen, is this going to be only for Kansa or Radia too? for all the events or just special one?

2.- In this update we have a couple of male characters introduced, are we going to be able to decide if the girls do something or not with a male character?

3.- Now that stuff are happening outside the house and if Radia get a job, are we going to get Routes? for ex. Only Nabile route, Nabile+Kansa route, Cheating(Multiple Men) route or something like that?

Reactions: gilgamesh9

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I don't know why and i went through +100 days and all the same but still says chapter one and nothing is changing for MC. And yes i started a new game.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Getting repetitive playing the days over and over and over and over and over same results everytime

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Getting repetitive playing the days over and over and over and over and over same results everytime
Not sure what you're doing wrong, literally just select the lust option for every event and the game will eventually tell you when you cap lust for the version. I got all events unlocked on Day 109.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Not sure what you're doing wrong, literally just select the lust option for every event and the game will eventually tell you when you cap lust for the version. I got all events unlocked on Day 109.
Yea me either. What was your lust count mine wont go over 85?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yea me either. What was your lust count mine wont go over 85?
Mine is 82, which is the highest amount you need for any events currently in the game (Actually 81, 82 is the point at which the message triggers that you have max lust for this version). There's a placeholder trigger for 87 lust that isn't tied to any events in the game, so 82 is enough. You probably saw everything and missed the message saying you had hit the cap needed for this version.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
so when the hell is Chapter 2 starting?
it still says CH1 every morning and its day 119 now.
i also have 82 points but clicking through the same ass scenes every day.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
If you have seen the daughter scenes(Uni & Bath) then you probably already watch all of ch.2 current scenes, Dev probably forgot to change Ch.1 to Ch.2

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I think you guys are misunderstanding. Chapter 1 is a totally different game, available on the dev's ITCH.IO page. It's not on F95 because it's entirely in French with no translation, and only English games can be posted on here. This game is Chapter 2. There's no chapter 1/2 in the game itself. You've probably seen all the events and are wasting your time repeating stuff for no reason. The game tells you when you reach max lust needed for all events, which should also coincide with having seen all events if you select the lust option as appropriate to progress in a maximally efficient way.

Reactions: augustspied

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well if this really is ch 2 and 1 is only in french then them acting like this is all new with corruption is stupid and a fucking waste of time because corruption should have started ch1 (my opinion). Seems like just trying to drags things out at this point.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
not enough points to go further (in this version)
what does that mean?
are those scenes thats not even in this version?

day 130? now and clicking like an maniac.
still only 82 lust points and nothing about that i have reached max.

still clicking lets see what happends.
the mouse will probably break ;)

Edit: idiot game
fuck it

Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
thats one of the best landladys i have seen in a long time, how much content there's in the game so far? i see this game it's still new

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amaziri

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
thats one of the best landladys i have seen in a long time, how much content there's in the game so far? i see this game it's still new
Not much just some teasing like you say it still new but just give it 1 or 2 more updates and content will be good

Reactions: Amaziri
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes