inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
4 hrs of skipping gave us 15 minute scenes in total.
am not going to say that its a bad update because he worked his ass off to get those scene working, but here are
some suggestions for an upcoming update -

1- Try not to disperse the scenes here and there, rather work on a big scene with one character, which will give weight to your update, if it is taking time to develop a big scene divide it in HJ/BJ/TJ/F but make it for a single character don't try to disperse it.
2- Put some notice or some message after every scene is completed/reached, and give us an option like all scenes for this update are reached you can stop or you can continue playing the repetitive days gameplay.

Last edited:

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
HyruleRL to answer your good questions, Kanza has no Lust points, why? simple to make my work easier, it is in the way his mother behaves that Kanza will be more and more open.
For the roads, I can make sure that Kanza for example does not do anything with Said, the problem is that it will pose me problems in the progression of the characters, in short it will take me more time to release new update (I'll be honest, most of the people prefer to see all the scenes, if I make multi routes, it's just going to complicate my work, for not much).

inkpot to answer your good and nice propositions, for the disperse, it's simple actually, if Radia let Nabile touch her butt on Sunday, she won't be shocked if Nabile touches her waist on Thursday ! you understand what I mean.... ?
And for the message at the end of the content, you're right, but this update is a bit special because it's an update that doesn't increase the Lust which is 82max, so normally the message that says you can't unlock new scenes is when Radia and Nadia are at the beach, but next time I know what I'm going to do to fix this problem.

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
HyruleRL to answer your good questions, Kanza has no Lust points, why? simple to make my work easier, it is in the way his mother behaves that Kanza will be more and more open.
For the roads, I can make sure that Kanza for example does not do anything with Said, the problem is that it will pose me problems in the progression of the characters, in short it will take me more time to release new update (I'll be honest, most of the people prefer to see all the scenes, if I make multi routes, it's just going to complicate my work, for not much).
I see that is a little disappointing not gonna lie, really dont want to watch any scenes with Kansa and the director or Radia and Nabile friend(really dont like those guys) but you should definitely do what is best for your workflow.
Thank you so much for answering my questions, like I said it was a good update that bath scene was good, can't wait for the next update and more Radia and Nabile scenes

• Sad
Reactions: Amaziri

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

inkpot to answer your good and nice propositions, for the disperse, it's simple actually, if Radia let Nabile touch her butt on Sunday, she won't be shocked if Nabile touches her waist on Thursday ! you understand what I mean.... ?
And for the message at the end of the content, you're right, but this update is a bit special because it's an update that doesn't increase the Lust which is 82max, so normally the message that says you can't unlock new scenes is when Radia and Nadia are at the beach, but next time I know what I'm going to do to fix this problem.
I personally like the game Amaziri, I know some people are picky but most people will just play to see everything and those types won't come on a forum to say that they liked it, they just play and move on with their lives, and most picky types won't play female protag games anyway. Some devs just put skip buttons on everything as a compromise that just jumps to the next label for example, so the game adds the variables but the person doesn't have to see the scene. Also the way you have it setup makes sense, Kanza is cheeky but obedient and clearly taking cues from her mother and it works well that way. Don't change your story dynamic because some people don't like it.

I think the game is supposed to be based on Parisian banlieues and not everyone is familiar with the context and social dynamics of the confluence of urbanized and conservative carveouts within a secular city, but I'm somewhat familiar with the French-Arabic dynamic you're portraying and think you do a good job of it (speaking as an outsider).

The max lust points warning on the beach was extremely clear. Maybe it should be bright red or something for people who somehow missed it. I went through the files and every scene available in the game played at the right time before getting to the final beach event, which places you at 82 lust points. There is NO new content after that if you select the lust option at uncapped increments. I think some people were expecting it to say YOU'RE DONE IT WILL JUMP TO THE TITLE SCREEN THANKS FOR PLAYING.

Keep up the good work.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of MetF Chapter 3 [v0.16]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan MetF [Ch.3 v0.16]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of MetF Chapter 2 [v0.9B1]

di un fan MetF Chapter 2 [v0.9B1]

of MetF Chapter 2 [v0.41]

di un fan MetF Chapter 2 [v0.41]

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Amaziri

Serjy

Jun 4, 2018
Когда будет выпущено следующее обновление?

Apr 9, 2020

bro the big scene is the dream which nabile fucks radia?

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
this is an unofficial android port MetF Chapter 2 [v0.41] APK -
Thanks, added it on the OP.
Could you report your ports so they can get added to the OP as soon as?

Reactions: caxhub
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes