Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
MetF Chapter 2 [v0.46] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.61 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 195 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 177 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
As much as i love this game im starting to notice what i knew was going be problematic because of this lust system that was created. The endless cycle of not enough lust and groundhog day like weeks. Her actions don't make sense anymore, one minute she's letting him touch her completely naked grabbing all over, then she will flinch to the slightest touch. But to credit the dev on one thing i can not stop thirsting for this juicy mama (don't really care for the daughter much)!

CRBM01

Mar 18, 2019
With this update it is about to be the best xxx game of all, and for the next update it will be the best in an unattainable way.
Thank you very much Amaziri for giving us this great game.

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
Been 2 weeks since i got this and haven't got any new scenes and my points are stuck on 91 anyone else with this problem?
Edit*-not sure why but i couldn't get the Sunday bath scenes, so had to start a new game
Screenshot 2021-06-29 221916.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Amaziri

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
I’m surprised this is such a slow burn for a Female protagonist game, normally she be multiple cocks in by now.
honestly its a nice change of pace. Plus its seems like there's only one main guy there with some extras so can exactly be cock hungry with one main guy lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amaziri

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
I downloaded the last update and lost the English language in the game)).
Maybe it's time to do some sex scenes instead of "not enough lust points")))? Micro-updates are certainly good, but with such progress something interesting in this game will happen in 2022)))

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
The game is cool but Im on Day 157 and Im still getting not enough lust points its starting to become tedeous with no H scenes an repeating the same things I dont mind grinding but theres a difference between grinding and stalling on H scenes its 2 women staying in a house with the help their both attracted to him I mean come on it would not take 157 day plus of teas before one of them decide to give in either give in or quit the teasing

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes