Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
Been 2 weeks since i got this and haven't got any new scenes and my points are stuck on 91 anyone else with this problem?
Edit*-not sure why but i couldn't get the Sunday bath scenes, so had to start a new game
View attachment 1272929
Strange, nobody told me about this, and yet I tested it.
________

For those who think my game is slow or lame etc...

What's funny is that I've seen games with corruptions where when the girl goes from saint to slut quickly the game becomes lame etc etc....

Frankly I don't know about you but a woman who is very religious and uptight etc... doesn't go from saint to slut in a week or a month, it's not possible, most of these people love my game and they are excited to see Radia's naughty side in broad daylight and I'm aware of that, the problem is I have limited hardware and limited time, I can't make very big updates, even though I think Radia is becoming more and more... a slut.

For the people who come to spit on the game without arguments, frankly I block them (I click on the ignore button) simply, my game is a slow burn and I said it since the beginning, it has defaults for sure, that I try to fix, but I don't have time to lose with people who don't like this kind of game and come so that I change it to their images.

Have a nice day.
And thanks to the people who support this project.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Great update this time i can say.
Truely love every moment Radia and Kazia together, the Sat shower kinda funny and coming up something dirty. The evening calling with the boobies selfie sending to the dude is freaking cool. Oh my little devil Kazia...

• Red Heart
Reactions: CRBM01 and Amaziri
May 19, 2020
I fucking love this game.

Sure, it's a definite slowburn, and there certainly have been times where I've been frustrated with how slow said burn is. But that's just because we're all in agreement that Radia, at the very least, is fucking hot and we want to see her fall into depravity and get fucked. But for the most part I'm satisfied with what we've got so far, and this update in particular I felt was very good - sure there aren't any actual "sex" scenes, but Radia's character becomes noticeably more slutty in this update, and I love it. Hopefully the next update really builds on that and gives us something like Radia giving Nabile a handjob (and I would assume that Kanza interrupts before he can finish, because lol)

Speaking of Kanza, I love her and her friend Fatiha, plus Radia's twin Nadia - this is a game about EXTRA THICC LADIES and I love every single one of their characters and figures. It's good that Kanza's actions is tied to her mother's corruption stat - Kanza is essentially already a slut, though she hasn't had sex or done stuff like that yet. She's naughty and willing to do anything so it would seem, so pushing her mother further into depravity should allow Kanza more freedom to do those things. We see Nadia giving someone a blowjob and it sounds like Fatiha's being a good girl and giving someone (the principal...?) one as well - sure the main attraction is Radia and Kanza, but give me more of these side characters as well, I love all of it.

I have no idea how far Amaziri will push Radia, but I'm really hoping we go as far as possible. Radia's finally starting to give into her temptations and lust with Nabile, but there are all these other side male characters - the bald friend fucking Nabile's mom, Kanza's principal, the old shopkeep, the young male friend of Kanza and Fatiha, the guy who Kanza is babysitting for - and I hope they all get their shots at Radia and/or her daughter. Radia's transformation from super religious to super slutty isn't complete when she fucks Nabile... it'll be complete when others start touching and fucking her and she's totally okay with that as well (and we know Kanza certainly will be down for all of this sinning, lmao).

And I ultimately agree that because of where the character seem to be going, the slow burn is super necessary. Sure, some games are fun when the girl becomes a slut rather quickly, but here the slow burn is a given because of Radia's character. I think it personally adds to the spice, seeing her become so depraved - it feels more natural that it takes time, and when the fall finally comes it will be all the more sweeter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amaziri and fanboi

CRBM01

Mar 18, 2019
________

What's funny is that I've seen games with corruptions where when the girl goes from saint to slut quickly the game becomes lame etc etc....

Frankly I don't know about you but a woman who is very religious and uptight etc... doesn't go from saint to slut in a week or a month, it's not possible, most of these people love my game and they are excited to see Radia's naughty side in broad daylight and I'm aware of that, the problem is I have limited hardware and limited time, I can't make very big updates, even though I think Radia is becoming more and more... a slut.

For the people who come to spit on the game without arguments, frankly I block them (I click on the ignore button) simply, my game is a slow burn and I said it since the beginning, it has defaults for sure, that I try to fix, but I don't have time to lose with people who don't like this kind of game and come so that I change it to their images.

Have a nice day.
Amaziri forget about those useless and donkeys who do not even understand your beautiful game well, we are many more who understand and value your effort and work, remember that you are the creator of the best xxx game

Reactions: Amaziri

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
Well a heads up (maybe,maybe not), I'm on 200 lust points and still keep getting "not enough lust points" . I know some games claim to be a slow burn, but Jeez, seismic shift is more rapid than this.
The graphics are good and the plot is fine, it needs to speed up, like SPEED UP!
I take on board what Amaziri is saying and accept that he did warn us, its just keep going through the same actions numerous times definitely leads to tedium and tedium leads to a "Sod this for a game of soldiers" attitude, Amaziri has what is basically a very good game it would be a shame to see people lose interest.

Last edited:
May 19, 2020
Well a heads up (maybe,maybe not), I'm on 200 lust points and still keep getting "not enough lust points" . I know some games claim to be a slow burn, but Jeez, seismic shift is more rapid than this.
The graphics are good and the plot is fine, it needs to speed up, like SPEED UP!
I take on board what Amaziri is saying and accept that he did warn us, its just keep going through the same actions numerous times definitely leads to tedium and tedium leads to a "Sod this for a game of soldiers" attitude, Amaziri has what is basically a very good game it would be a shame to see people lose interest.
How on Earth are you on 200 lust points? At the end of this version I'm pretty sure it mentions that there's a max of 95 lust points, or at least that's what I think I got to when it kept telling me that I had reached the end of the content for this update...

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
________
Yeah i dont know what happen it just skip the bath scene and didn't ask questions, just that i dont have enough lust but i was at 91 but its fine already finish the update and it was really good cant wait to see more of Radia and Nabile also good first ending too

Reactions: Amaziri
Jul 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "SatansSausage, publicación: 6084538, miembro: 1127138"]
Bueno, un aviso (tal vez, tal vez no), estoy en 200 puntos de lujuria y todavía sigo obteniendo "no suficientes puntos de lujuria". Sé que algunos juegos dicen ser de combustión lenta, pero Dios, el cambio sísmico es más rápido que esto.
Los gráficos son buenos y la trama está bien, necesita acelerar, ¡como SPEED UP!
Tomo en cuenta lo que Amaziri está diciendo y acepto que él nos advirtió, seguir pasando por las mismas acciones muchas veces definitivamente conduce al tedio y el tedio conduce a una actitud de "Al diablo con esto por un juego de soldados", Amaziri tiene lo que es Básicamente es un juego muy bueno, sería una pena ver a la gente perder interés.
[/ CITA]
Cómo es eso posible..:unsure:

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
________

Have a nice day.

Don´t ever let someone get in your way of working. Its your game, so its your decision how you work it out. If someone doesn´t like your game, they don´t have to play it.

Keep going the way you do because as of my personal preferece i like it so far. Yes its very slowly going forward but it is.

Thumbs up from me.

Reactions: Amaziri and CRBM01

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So by following the Red choices, meaning the Lust points, you get to see more scenes.
But by following the Blue choices, don't know what that is, those two jerks thinking with their D..S, don't get their way.
Pretty much nothing happens when you stick with blue, the boring path.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Don´t ever let someone get in your way of working. Its your game, so its your decision how you work it out. If someone doesn´t like your game, they don´t have to play it.

Keep going the way you do because as of my personal preferece i like it so far. Yes its very slowly going forward but it is.

Thumbs up from me.
We need to see a remake of the 1st part if this is part 2.

Reactions: Mg soe gyi

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What kind of VN game is this?
Days seem to be repeating themselves like a sandbox game.
They should have turned this into a sandbox game then.

Reactions: TDoddery
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes