Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
im not angry, i just found this game really hard to play
It is not difficult, the only thing you have to do is to go through the renders with crtl to go faster and always choose the option in red, you can try from time to time to choose the option in blue to see other types of actions but there is almost nothing. Always choose the red option unless you are asked for a specific action during the week so that you give it that day in blue. Max red 95 then you finish the update.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Maybe thats the problem i dont play with a hand on my mouse and the other in my dik, i like to read a good story, but here there is no story; an asshole of a man drooling over 2 women living alone in a rundown house, like a wolf wainting for his prey, none of the females are interesting, the males are potential rapist (both of them) and the points shit is frustrating. All the wrong decisions were made in the making od this game

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Maybe thats the problem i dont play with a hand on my mouse and the other in my dik, i like to read a good story, but here there is no story; an asshole of a man drooling over 2 women living alone in a rundown house, like a wolf wainting for his prey, none of the females are interesting, the males are potential rapist (both of them) and the points shit is frustrating. All the wrong decisions were made in the making od this game
It's slow, I know, maybe you should just go back to playing tic tac toe, sounds like your cup of tea case it's easier.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Sorry bro but what i post earlier is a fact, anyway maybe your are right, ill just go find myself a good vn and leave this thread for good

faldeck

Jan 25, 2021
Disappointed with this one, always repeating the same things and same days....over and over......like endlessly with no result. From the start, you choose the naughty options from the first choice...day after fucking day, yet your always told that you are not corrupt enough to go forward in any scene, so after hours of the same days repeating with same dialog and you can never move forward to anything really interesting, aside from a couple animated close up big booty scenes of her walking away. definitely more of a merry go round sandbox game, nice concept for a game, but lacks any forward progression to it, good renders, but again just left in an endless loop of the same scenes, days and dialog, I had high hopes with this one, but the endless repeating of the same events is, frankly.......Annoying

CRBM01

Mar 18, 2019
Disappointed with this one, always repeating the same things and same days....over and over......like endlessly with no result. From the start, you choose the naughty options from the first choice...day after fucking day, yet your always told that you are not corrupt enough to go forward in any scene, so after hours of the same days repeating with same dialog and you can never move forward to anything really interesting, aside from a couple animated close up big booty scenes of her walking away. definitely more of a merry go round sandbox game, nice concept for a game, but lacks any forward progression to it, good renders, but again just left in an endless loop of the same scenes, days and dialog, I had high hopes with this one, but the endless repeating of the same events is, frankly.......Annoying
https://f95zone.to/threads/metf-chapter-2-v0-46-amaziri.75187/post-6083722

Said by amaziri creator of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amaziri

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
MetF Ch1 Parent F Pose 001.png MetF Ch1 Parent F Pose 002.png

Dev Information | Dev progress #12
**(FR) Bonjours a tous ! j'espere que tout se passe pour le mieux pour vous, je tenais a vous informez que la prochaine mise a jour prendre plus de temps que prévu, pourquoi ? pour deux principale raison.
La premiere c'est je dois prendre des vacances et la deuxième c'est que la prochaine mise a jour sera la dernière du Chapitre 2 de Metf, alors je dois bien peaufiné le jeu et finir toutes les scenes ou Radia a toujours son soutien gorge :D.
**(EN) Hello everyone! I hope everything is going well for you, I wanted to inform you that the next update will take longer than expected, why ? for two main reasons.
The first one is that I have to take some vacations and the second one is that the next update will be the last one of the Metf Chapter 2, so I have to polish the game and finish all the scenes where Radia still has her bra :D.

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018

**(FR) Je voudrais savoir si vous aimez ou pas le system de Sandbox, attention le Chapitre 3 ne va pas forcément être un Sandbox, comme il a été le Chapitre 1, je veux juste avoir une idée de l'avis de la majorité.
Alors vous aimez ou pas les jeux Sandbox ?
**(EN) I would like to know if you like or not the system of Sandbox, attention Chapter 3 will not necessarily be a Sandbox, as it was Chapter 1, I just want to have an idea of the opinion of the majority.
So do you like or dislike Sandbox games ?

Screenshot 2021-07-15 201656.png

Reactions: Amaziri and CRBM01

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
I like the game generally, but the grind is a little much. Nice to be a bit different from most games, and the women not be quite so "perfect".

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes