fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
the women not be quite so "perfect".
I can''t disagree more strongly. Radia > any skinny woman. I wouldn't use "perfect" to describe adults who look like pre-pubescent teens (often with balloons attached to their chests in games).

Reactions: Ranma

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
I can''t disagree more strongly. Radia > any skinny woman. I wouldn't use "perfect" to describe adults who look like pre-pubescent teens (often with balloons attached to their chests in games).
I may have read it wrong but I thought he was saying MetF is nice because the women do not fit the popular but misconceived version of what's perfect, he put perfect in quotes.

Reactions: Amaziri and fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I may have read it wrong but I thought he was saying MetF is nice because the women do not fit the popular but misconceived version of what's perfect, he put perfect in quotes.
Perhaps so, sometimes it's hard to catch nuances in text communications! If that is what was meant of course I agree :)

• Haha
Reactions: Amaziri

CRBM01

Mar 18, 2019
Hopefully ln August 2022 cause this game it's not ready, too annoying, needs a remake.
Friend, be sure that when you see the next update that I think will come out in August of this year, you will change your mind and love this game because Amaziri does not forget about us, it keeps us informed and does a great job in a very short time.

nanda.ja

Jul 21, 2021
where can i download the chapter 1, the version that works ? i have one already but i always get stuck at the beginning in the shower, i can't go past that :/

nanda.ja

Jul 21, 2021
In my Itch page, I have put a patch that works normally.
thanks, i already found the patch and now it works fine.
merci beaucoup pour le travail que tu fournis sur ce jeu, il est tout simplement excellent ! une petite idée de quand pourrait sortir la nouvelle version ? j'ai trop hâte franchement !

CRBM01

Mar 18, 2019
thanks, i already found the patch and now it works fine.
merci beaucoup pour le travail que tu fournis sur ce jeu, il est tout simplement excellent ! une petite idée de quand pourrait sortir la nouvelle version ? j'ai trop hâte franchement !
He said it will be on August 15th and 20th.
God that these days please fly by.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
What is this "not enough lust points to go further", getting that on every scene :whistle::whistle:

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes