nanda.ja

Jul 21, 2021
What is this "not enough lust points to go further", getting that on every scene :whistle::whistle:
the more you play and advance in the story the more lust points you'll get, wich will help unlock new scenes and interactions and go even further in the story. Chapter 2 ends with you having 95 lust points i believe.

Reactions: Amaziri

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What is this "not enough lust points to go further", getting that on every scene :whistle::whistle:
It's the same since the beginning, the dev maybe has created scenes that nobody will ever see because you will need to be close to the end of the game to be able to start having access to some scenes.
What's the point in a VN, in a sandbox game you can always go back to a scene you could not see before once you get enough points, but here the story goes on and we don't even know if those scenes exist or if we will be able to get them later.
This is a major flaw in the game design, this can happen if the game had a previous episode where you can get points, if it's the case you either tell the players to play the previous episode or you give him some points and choices when you first start the game.

Reactions: Cryptist

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
It's the same since the beginning, the dev maybe has created scenes that nobody will ever see because you will need to be close to the end of the game to be able to start having access to some scenes.
What's the point in a VN, in a sandbox game you can always go back to a scene you could not see before once you get enough points, but here the story goes on and we don't even know if those scenes exist or if we will be able to get them later.
This is a major flaw in the game design, this can happen if the game had a previous episode where you can get points, if it's the case you either tell the players to play the previous episode or you give him some points and choices when you first start the game.
The game is going to sandbox now.

CRBM01

Mar 18, 2019
Dev Information | Dev progress #13
Programmation | Scripting : 10%
Traduction | Translation : 0%
Rendu | Rendering : 92%
Ecriture | Writing : 8%
Test | Testing : 0%
Changelog:
(FR)
Ajout :
3 scènes le Lundi Matin, 2 scènes a Midi, 1 scènes a l'apres midi, 1 scènes la Nuit.
1 scènes le Mardi Matin, 2 scènes a Midi.
2 scènes le Mercredi Matin.
1 scène le Jeudi Matin, 2 scènes a Midi, 1 scènes a l'apres Midi.
1 scène le Vendredi Après Midi, 1 scènes la Soirée, 2 scènes la Nuit.
Au moins 17 Animation.
Et des ajouts de petit détails, par ci par la...
Dernière grosse mise a jour pour le Chapitre 2.
(EN)
Add:
3 scenes on Monday morning, 2 scenes at noon, 1 scene in the afternoon, 1 scene at night.
1 scene on Tuesday Morning, 2 scenes at Noon.
2 scenes on Wednesday morning.
1 scene on Thursday Morning, 2 scenes at Noon, 1 scene in the afternoon.
1 scene on Friday Afternoon, 1 scene in the evening, 2 scenes at night.
At least 17 animations.
And some small details added, here and there...
Last big update for the Chapter 2.

jenn_a

Feb 7, 2018
Hi I downloaded Chapter 1, but its in french I think, is there an english translation?

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
-Join Amaziri Discord-
Chapter 3 menu image
View attachment 1309861
Shit, that makes me feel kinda bad for Rachid, looks like he's just gonna get cucked out in the open, I was hoping Radia would just kinda keep shit on the DL and have to balance maintaining a public image vs. dealing with her newfound feelings of lust. But either direction could be fun to see play out.

Reactions: CRBM01

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Yep.

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
**UPDATE 8/10/21**
***two scenes were cut in this chapter to be able to release it in time***
Dev Information | Dev progress #13
Programmation | Scripting : 27%
Traduction | Translation : 0%
Rendu | Rendering : 100%
Ecriture | Writing : 18%
Test | Testing : 0%
Changelog:
(FR)
Ajout :
3 scènes le Lundi Matin, 2 scènes a Midi, 1 scènes a l'apres midi, 1 scènes la Nuit.
1 scènes le Mardi Matin, 2 scènes a Midi.
2 scènes le Mercredi Matin.
1 scène le Jeudi Matin, 2 scènes a Midi, 1 scènes a l'apres Midi.
1 scène le Vendredi Après Midi, 1 scènes la Soirée, 2 scènes la Nuit.
Au moins 19 Animation.
Et des ajouts de petit détails, par ci par la...
Dernière grosse mise a jour pour le Chapitre 2.
(EN)
Add:
3 scenes on Monday morning, 2 scenes at noon, 1 scene in the afternoon, 1 scene at night.
1 scene on Tuesday Morning, 2 scenes at Noon.
2 scenes on Wednesday morning.
1 scene on Thursday Morning, 2 scenes at Noon, 1 scene in the afternoon.
1 scene on Friday Afternoon, 1 scene in the evening, 2 scenes at night.
At least 19 animations.
And some small details added, here and there...
Last big update for the Chapter 2

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any plans from the Developer to translate Chapter 1 into English?
I'd really like to immerse myself in this game, but don't see the point in starting in the middle (Chapter 2 and onwards) without playing the beginning and I also don't really understand that much of French.

Reactions: CRBM01
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes