3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

skydra

May 4, 2017
this is the end?

1709915096287.png

It's the first time I play it and I don't know exactly what else to expect, since nothing else happens even though I go to work....

in fact just before that I got a bug, at work, I had already been given the position of manager of the store, even I got the scene where richard asks permission to go see his relatives, and after this dialogue I got the scene where the boss gives me the keys to the truck and from then on I got this and there is no way to continue advancing.

The errors started right after the scene where Nathalie comes home for the first time and your daughter tells you that she will have exams for 3 days...
1709915371389.png

Last edited:

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So I completed quest for TONY with his NIECE. But then no hints.. I cant advance any ideas?

Hercules1

Aug 7, 2022
Yeah, so I can't get to the added scenes, as by my review, the gameplay sandbox aspect of this game is awful, If someone would be so kind as to add the save file before the new added scenes that are in the first part of the game, I would appreciate it.

Reactions: TinFoilHat19

Gwynbleidd7

Modder
Jun 18, 2022
Captura de pantalla (4).png
Hello, I have a question, is the route enabled here or should I put it on the right? Sorry, it's a bit confusing for me, I hope you can help me, thank you

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes