3.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
binaryguy I have attached my save file as well as a couple of screenshots. The one is of the "hits" tab where it shows "talk to daughter". The second screenshot shows there is no option of a conversation bubble like there should be. But rather when I click on the phone icon it just has to normal option of buying furniture or add funds. It wouldn't let me attach my most recent saved file, so I attached the log file, I hope that helps.
I got exactly the same problem as Crussell.
Here is my save at the same point.
Edit: I think this problem occurs if you haven't had all the conversations with Molly about her mom, brother and stepdad.
Of course I have, but I'll give you my complete save folder from \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\. Don't be surprised that the folder has a different game name, Binaryguy had changed the name of the game a while ago.
On the first page is the vanilla stuff and from the second page on the hard stuff.
Check out my two posts and their attachments, I hope it helps you.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MiUnicaHija-0.24.3d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blutregen and 9alwa

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mi Unica Hija [v0.24.3d] [Binaryguy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [406 MB]
- - -

Mac [403 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone else get error messages trying to download the file from pixeldrain or gofile? It downloads 450 mb for me and then stops downloading before I get an error message.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Wait I uploaded my last save and the end is the same as last game? Wtf Iol?. Image bellow.

Can someone help me?
What's new in the game?

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes