3.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Wait I uploaded my last save and the end is the same as last game? Wtf Iol?. Image bellow.

Can someone help me?
What's new in the game?
The new content comes after you finish giving lollipops to the girl in the hallway. You need a safe from just before that or start over. After you give her the lollipops and get to know her, you can go to the hallway on one of the nights and choose to watch it interfere. Choose to watch, you see the girl get gang banged. Choose to interfere, they take your daughter, gang rape her, and throw you on some beach, game over.

Reactions: TinFoilHat19

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
This wasn't the real update. He added a scene while remaking (unloli-ing) one of the girls. Dev hopes to put out a full update by the end of this month, but admits it's an ambitious goal.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
The new content comes after you finish giving lollipops to the girl in the hallway. You need a safe from just before that or start over. After you give her the lollipops and get to know her, you can go to the hallway on one of the nights and choose to watch it interfere. Choose to watch, you see the girl get gang banged. Choose to interfere, they take your daughter, gang rape her, and throw you on some beach, game over.
Can you share your save?... don't remember this..

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Granted its dreams and what if's so far, but why does this still not have a netorare tag? There is even a switch to turn it on/off in the game so why no tag for it? Main reason is I'd find the game faster as I have the search for netorare tag in my games searches lol....
Which this is the DILF tag but as the dad is the MC I guess it doesn't apply... But when Molly does end up with other men should it be applied then? Although you have other girl sleeping with the MC already... SO does the DILF tag also apply?

EDIT: yay at long last the netorare tag been added as I notice now being 3rd March 2024

Last edited:

bad_boy81

May 25, 2021
I have a little problem - the assignment says WAIT FOR the WEEKEND. I'm waiting for the weekend and checking what I should do next. The assignment says TALK TO MOLLY, but I don't have a dialogue with her.

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023
This moment doesn't work for me, I'm talking to her, she says that yesterday she was treated to pills and she fell asleep. And the next day they are killed and that's it.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I don't understand, I refused to accompany them on the road trip, but she's going anyway. If the choice is mandatory, why ask the question.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes