3.50 star(s) 35 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I started the "dark route", but after few minutes there was: "to be continued". Is it really so short? :(

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I statrted the "dark route", but after few minutes there was: "to be continued". Is it really so short? :(
Yes. No content for it sadly. It will probably be added after the "normal" route is done (if ever) because from the looks of it it will be a different game altogether with a whole new branching etc.

I don't think previewing it was a smart idea at all because there's no way to work on all the paths at the same time without severly halting the general progression. This and the fact that the game is being worked on by a single person with globally slow (but great) updates.

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
I changed my hard drive a week ago, and I have the same problem as the previous version, even after starting from the beginning.

I don't have the option to talk to my daughter.
It is the same in the normal or compressed version

Does anyone know how to fix this?

View attachment 3251325

View attachment 3251326

View attachment 3251327
Well, this task on Sunday got me confused. I just slept through entire week, till the next Sunday and then the game gave me the next task.

But, it won't help me, the next task is "Rest on the sofa and wait for Molly until 7 PM". The only problem is there is nothing going on at 7PM, Molly lying in bed and that's all.

Crussell03

Feb 9, 2024
Hello. I'm playing this game and very much enjoying it. However, I am about 130 days in and I am at the point where I needed to "wait until Sunday" and then when Sunday comes "Talk to my daughter" but there is never an option to do so. The typical icon I would click to talk to her (chat bubbles) isn't there. I attempted to save and then load but still the same issue. I also tried to skip ahead another week, but same thing. I'm kinda invested in the game/story but at this point I can't seem to progress further. Please help

Crussell03

Feb 9, 2024
Got stuck when hints say 'Talk to Molly'. She's standing with her back turned towards me, dressed in a fancy way, very colorfull with black skirt. Can't do anything else as leave the room but it changes nothing. It's sunday, 8:00 (last hint was 'Wait till Sunday'. Error or am I missing something?

I have that same issue. Can't get past this point in the game

Reactions: Terrydog

Crussell03

Feb 9, 2024

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
I was just kidding! I slept badly, chopped a clown and had him for breakfast... just kidding again.
I talked to Molly and Ester about their topics and gave enough money to the homeless woman in the park.
All DVDs are collected, full stamina, enough lollipops for Mariel and a few beers for some fun are at hand.

Thank you man!

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
I have this same issue, and stuck at this point in the game. binaryguy do you have a fix for this???
Could you please send your saved file? I would like to check the codes. For others experiencing issues or getting stuck, please upload your saved file along with a description of the problem you've encountered. Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: shynos

MonsterLoli

Dec 13, 2022
HOW IN THIS LATEST UPDATE CAN I FUCK MARIEL, THE GIRL I ADOPTED... ACCORDING TO THE SAMPLE IMAGES I APPEAR WITH HER IN BED... COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW CAN I DO IT?? OR WHAT TIME... THANK YOU

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

Crussell03

Feb 9, 2024
Could you please send your saved file? I would like to check the codes. For others experiencing issues or getting stuck, please upload your saved file along with a description of the problem you've encountered. Thank you!
binaryguy I have attached my save file as well as a couple of screenshots. The one is of the "hits" tab where it shows "talk to daughter". The second screenshot shows there is no option of a conversation bubble like there should be. But rather when I click on the phone icon it just has to normal option of buying furniture or add funds. It wouldn't let me attach my most recent saved file, so I attached the log file, I hope that helps.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes