Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Midlife Crisis [v0.24] [Nefastus Games]

Original Size Mac: 3.99 GB

Compressed Size Mac: 1.30 GB: -
Compressed PC Version HERE made by nicestgamer

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you don't have to restart to avoid, you get the option after the reveal to make it her just fucking with you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't want in on that mess so she's out in my game.

Last edited:

jaymer

Feb 12, 2019
Greetings all, -------------scroll down for the compressed versions

Personally I play with all the characters in this game, open your minds and give it a shot, there are some great story lines to be explored and all the writing and dialog is pretty damn good. But to be fair and honest, I don't 'share' my wife with other men, but I play the wife Love route, and she sure shares me if I play my cards correctly. And I LOVE the fabulous MOD Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough by thanks for the demos .

To the update complainers/whiners as Korben Dallas said so succinctly below, this is now 24 updates in 28 months, you people need to calm down.

------------------------------------Compressed Versions Below------------------------------------
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this EXCELLENT game. This is one of my favorites (smaller files make previewing a game more palatable)

I was a bit torn about this compression as its released so quickly, BUT if not me, someone else would have compressed this. At least I post both High and Medium quality versions. PLEASE if you have a little spare money, consider subscribing to Nefastus Games. Links Below

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
MidLifeCrisis-0.24-pc-Compressed-fixed <--- Uploading after MoCompressed
Original 4.00 Gigs
crunched ???? Gigs - FilesFM - PixelDrain - UP2SHARE : Limited mirrors due to size
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---------- I have found errors in my compression in chapters 16-22, if you have already played through chapter 22, you will be fine with this upload for now. I am in the process of testing a fix and will upload a new version shortly. This is NOT a problem with Nefastus original release

I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch.
MidLifeCrisis-0.24-pc-MoCompressed
Original 4.00 Gigs
crunched 1.38 Gigs - FilesFM - - - workupload <--- Mirrors ReUploading Fixed

Here is a crunched Patch for my MoCompressed version.
MidLifeCrisis-0.24-pc-MoCompressed-Fixed-PATCH
crunched 647 Megs - FilesFM - PixelDrain - UP2SHARE - workupload <--- Uploading AFTER MoCompressed-fixed versions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer/Publisher: Nefastus Games -

monroe if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.
honeybadger6969 Thank you for sharing this with us.
thanks for the demos Thank you for the fabulous MOD Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v23 I highly recommend this mod and taking the wife love route, This mod has its own incest patch.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.0]
YAC Author: hngg
( I am using a new version of YAC, please let me know if you notice any problems)

If you need a MAC Release I am sure JokerLeader will assist as he is a Hero the MAC users deserve, Be sure to show him some love when released.
hello is it possible for you to upload the compressed version to MEGA. my download speed is somehow only good with mega the other websites it drops drastically. Thanks

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I always knew there was something fishy going on with Sarah! Could smell some serious drama brewing from a mile away! She always made me a bit uncomfortable, if that was intentional on the Devs part, it was brilliant. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I always knew there was something fishy going on with her! Could smell some serious drama brewing from a mile away! She always made me a bit uncomfortable, if that was intentional on the Devs part, it was brilliant. ;)
She did give off that future drama vibe but I ignored it cos the scene where she's over the MC's shoulder while the wife fingers her was so fucking hot I just didn't care.

That could be potentially quite bad or it could be potentially quite good I just wanted to do a save avoiding the future drama just in case.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
MidLifeCrisis-0.24-pc-MoCompressed-Fixed
Original 4.00 Gigs
crunched 1.38 Gigs - FilesFM - - - workupload <--- Mirrors ReUploading Fixed

!!!!!!----- I have found errors in my original compression in chapters 16-22. if you have already downloaded the non fixed version a patch will be uploaded soon. If you had already played through chapter 22, you will not be effected. This is NOT a problem with Nefastus original release

Here is a crunched Patch for my MoCompressed version.
MidLifeCrisis-0.24-pc-MoCompressed to MidLifeCrisis-0.24-pc-MoCompressed-Fixed-PATCH
crunched 647 Megs - FilesFM - - PixelDrain - - workupload <--- Uploading AFTER MoCompressed-fixed versions

MidLifeCrisis-0.23-pc-and_23a-patch-pc-MoCompressed
Original 3.92 Gigs
crunched 1.35 Gigs - - - - workupload
I am sorry but I am a bit confused. Which one am I supposed to download at the end after all fixes? I think its best if you remove all other links except one for High and Medium quality.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
OK. I have played the update and feel very DISAPPOINTED!! I mean come ON when will we FINALY get the greatly anticipated Chocolate Chip Cookie content?? :whistle:

Enjoyed the new content though it COULD have been better if my MAJOR complaint above was corrected. :) It will be interesting to see how the new information is dealt with, but enjoying (almost) everything so far.

Now we just need a scene where the REAL plot involving GLOBAL conquest by the MINIATURE giant Space Hamster and perverted VOYEUR Squirrel is revealed. :devilish:

Just a thought.

P.S. The Adult gaming world is SADLY suffering from a lack of Chocolate Chip Cookies and EXCESSIVE amounts of PRO-Pancake propaganda. :)

P.P.S. Just so people know I ENJOY Pancakes, but ALSO like WAFFLES and other YUMMY foods. :)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I was worried what the "drama" would be but really there isn't any for me, although I have to say the choice right after the reveal was interesting(I rolled dice since I prefer this stuff to happen out of my control, well besides using protection and cumming outside), but seriously from what I know of Sarah the second option seems like the right one, I just hope it didn't completely close the other path forever.

edit: I meant that the second option fit her personality better, but yeah some insight into the future would have been nice.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes