Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
I just have to stop playing to say this. The Pizza joint scene with the youngest female character is quite simply the hottest scene I have ever witnessed in any VN/game.... ever. And there wasn't even nudity. Like... Fucking wow man.

Reactions: ImperialD

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
ya know how i fixed that problem . i started a new game .. usually when saves don't work . its usually due to a change in renders or game play ;)
That's been my experience. In Summertime Saga, DC inserted the mob storyline into the first week, rendering old saves moot.

Reactions: ImperialD

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I just have to stop playing to say this. The Pizza joint scene with the youngest female character is quite simply the hottest scene I have ever witnessed in any VN/game.... ever. And there wasn't even nudity. Like... Fucking wow man.
Yeah I'm sure lots of us pervs like that kinky shit. Only way that would have been hotter is if MC was groping her back, or maybe if Christine went under the table and finished the job

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Does the game tell you images are missing or is it just a blank scene for a moment, because if that's the case there aren't any. When an image is missing renpy will say in red letters on the top left.
It's blank, but in previous versions there were images there, which is what's throwing me.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020

Sunday update
Whew...I almost forgot literally one week later. This has been a busy week, got a lot of work done on the game, but also this was the first week I was free to move around and get stuff done. It's amazing how much stuff you can put off. Super busy, but nice to get out as well.
Pace of work is going great, been researching getting an android version running for the folks who prefer that. It's been a huge headache, but I think I have made solid progress and I am hopeful. Next I need to find a way to compress the pics that doesn't make them look like ass haha.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
The premise sounds good but I'm not a fan of futa or gay content, how much of that is there and is it all optional?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The premise sounds good but I'm not a fan of futa or gay content, how much of that is there and is it all optional?
To expand on jawbaby's answer, the gay action content is one scene which is easily missable and even if not missed has a clear warning label - there will be a gay couple around though, so if that already is too much it would be problematic.

Futa is even more clearly labeled by a direct question about it. So "avoidable" doesn't mean only "you just need to go the right path" here, the correct path is clearly signposted.

Reactions: Journey95

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I haven't caught up to the current update, but I'm not aware of any futanari or male homosexuals. There is a trans woman, and I understand there may be some bisexual contentx I know the first is avoidable, so I expect the second is as well.

Reactions: jestertlw

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
To expand on jawbaby's answer, the gay action content is one scene which is easily missable and even if not missed has a clear warning label - there will be a gay couple around though, so if that already is too much it would be problematic.

Futa is even more clearly labeled by a direct question about it. So "avoidable" doesn't mean only "you just need to go the right path" here, the correct path is clearly signposted.
Sounds good. No I don't have a problem with a gay couple being around, I just thought there was gay content for the MC.

Downloading the game now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
F95 zone has a bad tagging system. Gay has to appear even if there's no gay content, if there's a gay person in the game
It's not that bad. The definition of the Gay tag is 'Sex act between two or more males'. Though even one such scene that is completely avoidable in a game requires the tag, which makes it useless in its own way.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes