WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
Two part question; What anti-virus (anti-malware) program are you using and have you checked inside the program vault (or quarantine) area?
I've downloaded every update since 0.12, and have never had the game itself just not appear. From what I've read, it seems many people are having issues with this update. Every time I try use the walkthrough mod, it will not let me continue from my last save spot either. I have no problem starting over, but it does get annoying now that were this far into the game. May just have wait till the next update.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Rock's daughter.???
OMG, who knew?
Kinda makes me want to start cover and not make that mistake.
The mod really isn't helpful and tells you of the consequences of your choices.
So pregnancy really isn't an option of to do or not to do and what happens when you do?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Rock's daughter.???
OMG, who knew?
Kinda makes me want to start cover and not make that mistake.
The mod really isn't helpful and tells you of the consequences of your choices.
So pregnancy really isn't an option of to do or not to do and what happens when you do?
What mod are you talking about?

Anyways, there are two consequences of choices, both are obvious:

1) Do you want to pursue girl X? (Can still have scenes with her even if not)

2) Is X pregnant? (You can probably guess the result of the choice)

And as of now nothing really happens with pregnancy.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What mod are you talking about?

Anyways, there are two consequences of choices, both are obvious:

1) Do you want to pursue girl X? (Can still have scenes with her even if not)

2) Is X pregnant? (You can probably guess the result of the choice)

And as of now nothing really happens with pregnancy.
I see that nothing happens now, but what happens when Rock finds out who's thee father?
Maybe in version 26 or so we'll find out.
He looked like he was about to pass out when he found out she was pregnant.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
No images are missing, you'd get a message in red up the top saying scene_d4J1 (for example) not found if the image wasn't present.
Hear, hear!

I also confirmed this by doing a diff of the images folder against an unpacked one from my previous install (0.20 patched to 0.23): there are no files missing in the shared 0.25 (that is apart from the 0.24 and 0.25 ones, of course). Saves as well as progression are borked for some (though we possibly may be legion) because the uploader shared their unpacked version of the game instead of the official release. I feel this needs to be pointed out on the OP so those affected won't put their blame on the game and it's developer.

On a side note: there's no need to patch this on win/linux, the version shared is patched already.
Edit: Nevermind, the patch file is useless as it's using too low an init priority and setting the value before the game initializes it's default values. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Krynh

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Edit: Nevermind, the patch file is useless as it's using too low an init priority and setting the value before the game initializes it's default values. :rolleyes:
Yeah the old one was
Code:
init 10 python:
the new one
Code:
init 9999 python:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hey guys,
Here is the incest patch.
Install guide : extract the file in the main folder (where the game exe is)
This is a universal patch and it works in the future updates too
You've broken the patch. Change it back to 10 not 999

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
Steve's new eyes are really off putting. He looks like a vampire or something. I'd kindly suggest to darken them a bit.

Great game btw 161800268017.PNG

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
No matter how many times you pull out, she doesn't get off you in time not to mention there are no choices to stop it and she ends up pregnant anyway.
I think that's either the 4th or 5th time they do it.
Later before this version ends there are 3 choices.
! says she's pregnant, big whoopee do.
2 Just kidding, just 2 give her Dads a stroke or whatever.
3 Maybe maybe not, a flip of a coin.
I don't know if any of those choices will stick. I just hope it does.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Yeah the old one was
Code:
init 10 python:
the new one
Code:
init 9999 python:
Oh, no, no, sorry for being imprecise. I was talking about the file Patch.rpyc contained in the unofficial 0.25. It decompiles to
Code:
init -2 python:
    taboo = True
which simply won't work because the game sets taboo = False on init priority zero.

gigan's patch works flawlessly!
(The only thing one could be nit-picking about is that priority 9999 lies well outside :geek:)

Wait a minute… sub zero … flawless … !

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Aside from the technical issues, personally I think nefastus knocked this update out of the park. This game has completely ruined me for practically any other game around, particularly F/D games. A masculine, caring, father who makes it clear over and over he's a father first, interesting and distinct girls, pop references all from my time, insanely sensual and well written sex scenes, emotionally gripping scene with Red at the house, it's just a great game. If you're wondering if you should play this game, stop and immediately download and play it. Technically it's not as refined as other games but more than makes up for it in dialogue, characters, sensuality, comedy, and heart.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
Try loading the save, scrolling back a bit and saving and then loading it.
I scrolled back to the end of the dinner and saved over that final save and closed the application. When I reloaded the app and played from that new save it still didn't transition to the new version properly.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes