seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
If you're a classic rock fan, there there are tons of gems like that in this game. I am assuming when he is not singing them he's playing them. Otherwise I wouldn't think they would know the words as well as they do to sing along. Kind of like Mandy Moore and her parents.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
FROM SUBSTAR:

Sunday...ish Update

Well the holidays saw me lose track of keeping up with the Sunday updates, but will be back on it now. This update is a bit bigger than usual with almost every character being involved. That said, I am aiming for the 25th for the updates release. Once I realized I was going to go into January regardless of what I tried to get in, I figured I would just take the extra time and deliver what I had planned in it's entirety rather than dividing it into two updates.
Thank you. So nice less than a minute and I find the answer I'm looking for. I appreciate you posting that here

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Sorry for the brief delay.

So most of you probably know I have been on extended leave from work. Well I got called back for an emergency job this week. The company has been so good to me after the heart issue I felt like I had to go. Back in the house right now, working my butt off to get this update out ASAP. Timeframe....not 100% sure, but a few days at most, hopefully a fair bit sooner.

PEACE

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

So most of you probably know I have been on extended leave from work. Well I got called back for an emergency job this week. The company has been so good to me after the heart issue I felt like I had to go. Back in the house right now, working my butt off to get this update out ASAP. Timeframe....not 100% sure, but a few days at most, hopefully a fair bit sooner.

PEACE
Thank you for relaying the update to us. :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

PEACE
Thanks for posting that here.

My very best wishes to this awesome dev

insanedragon94

Jan 18, 2022
Enjoyed the game but I am curious as to why it has a loli tag when there is no loli character. Sure, one of them is on the small side but that doesn't make her a loli. Other than that, I think this game is well done and I enjoyed the story.

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
Enjoyed the game but I am curious as to why it has a loli tag when there is no loli character. Sure, one of them is on the small side but that doesn't make her a loli. Other than that, I think this game is well done and I enjoyed the story.
because you can use the patch and set ages

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
The daughter of the sister's MC is definitely a Loli.....

Reactions: Bloodguard

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The precise border of including the tag probably cannot be defined that well. But here one girl, Haley, is indeed at the border. Like you, I think she feels like fully developed even if small but I understand how it can be seen otherwise.

because you can use the patch and set ages
I don't think the age numbers have anything to do with it. The definition on this site talks about "undeveloped bodies", not age as a number, and the latter can also easily fall down if you have a stereotypical Elf of 80 years but they get into puberty only at 120 (clear loli despite the age) while many a Sci Fi race is incredibly short lived and will have fully grown adults 7 years of age. Star Trek Voyager's "Kes" was even younger than that and nobody would consider her a loli.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017

PEACE
"a few days". Hopefully, that is the general description of a few days, and not the "few days" he is notorious for.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes