Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Am i the only one wanting to see Sandra go on a complete hotwifeing path? Goddamn i'd love to see those assets bounce around in a gangbang :love:

I sit in wait of the NTR face palmers society :coffee: :giggle:(y)
Only one? Probably not. In the minority? Yeah.

If a path like that comes along I hope it's after this vn's cuckquean/harem route. I love this vn as is and rather not have it further stalled to add that content.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If it is ot be optional, be my guest of course. Otherwise I could do without it and would - from a general POV - consider it a bit late to add content, especially one that might be controversial.

Reactions: Big Black Banana

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I would prefeer if she got into an actual relationship with someone else as well (like the MC) but I'll settle for some swaping with her friends that were introduced early in the story.(I think she is friends with both the guy and the girl).
Wasn't there another couple that may have been swingers a few updates back? I think it was a mixed couple that alluded to being swingers?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I was thinking the same thing
Well, we already had a "surprise daughter" connection. Which of course can mean both that we are done with the trope or that Nef is partial to it and will do it again. ;)

Personally I would prefer her not to be. There could be way more minority characters for my taste, at least let them not be connected.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes