jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Sorry for delay.
Sorry everyone. Got hung up at work. Work on the game is coming along at a rapid pace now though, 0% chance I get called back to work. Or if I do, 100% chance I am unemployed when I tell them exactly where to go. Update is close to completion. Not giving out any exact times because of superstition, but I will say if it isn't done in February I have been abducted and send help. Seriously though, it won't be long now. The good news, this is one of the largest updates I have done in terms of content, also...I may be inserting my foot in my mouth here, but I think these are some of the best quality renders I have done.

murishani

Jan 27, 2020

Sorry for delay.
Sorry everyone. Got hung up at work. Work on the game is coming along at a rapid pace now though, 0% chance I get called back to work. Or if I do, 100% chance I am unemployed when I tell them exactly where to go. Update is close to completion. Not giving out any exact times because of superstition, but I will say if it isn't done in February I have been abducted and send help. Seriously though, it won't be long now. The good news, this is one of the largest updates I have done in terms of content, also...I may be inserting my foot in my mouth here, but I think these are some of the best quality renders I have done.
Thanks for posting this. Glad to hear he's doing ok.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Sorry for delay.
Thanks so much for posting that here. Always good to hear from him whether good or bad news.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes