Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"a few days". Hopefully, that is the general description of a few days, and not the "few days" he is notorious for.
"Notorious" is quite a big word. He had a big lapse about a year ago which he later explained, and needs time to get back on track. Before that he was pretty clockwork-y. "Notorious" insinuates he has been doing this for a long time, which just isn't true.

This game is a missed opportunity with a title like that :D:D

View attachment 1635006
Edited: misread.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he belts it out before the end :)
I cannot believe that I never thought of that ... shame on me! After all I have a good collection of them and the title track is regularily played on my playlist. Of course, he has to. Last scene. But there are other songs available ("Epic" comes to mind) which can lead us there.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Your compassion is overwhelming.:FacePalm:
Don't read too much into it, JR. As a former patron, let's just say he said a "few days" a few times, and last time he did, he then vanished for months back in Feb-April of 2021. Way before you were here. Apologies if I offended ya.
You should have seen all the conspiracy theories; he was dead, he was in a hospital with no internet service, he had an actual midlife crisis, suffering from depression; etc.

"Notorious" is quite a big word. He had a big lapse about a year ago which he later explained, and needs time to get back on track. Before that he was pretty clockwork-y. "Notorious" insinuates he has been doing this for a long time, which just isn't true.
I think YOU associate the notoriety with time. I associate it with being a patron, and seeing that "few days" on more than one update, only for it to turn into months. I am not knocking the guy, just hoping the few days is more of the general term, and not his term. Don't mean to offend, Cartageno.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Don't read too much into it, JR. As a former patron, let's just say he said a "few days" a few times, and last time he did, he then vanished for months back in Feb-April of 2021. Way before you were here. Apologies if I offended ya.
You should have seen all the conspiracy theories; he was dead, he was in a hospital with no internet service, he had an actual midlife crisis, suffering from depression; etc.

I think YOU associate the notoriety with time. I associate it with being a patron, and seeing that "few days" on more than one update, only for it to turn into months. I am not knocking the guy, just hoping the few days is more of the general term, and not his term. Don't mean to offend, Cartageno.
Assuming the joined date in my profile is my actual first day is not best. This is not my first time around this block. No need to be a condescending prick calling me "junior."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why are we discussing his personal business?
Sheesh I'd be surprised if there were any Devs with games on these sites NOT suffering depression considering how much trolling goes on.
Truth. Over something free and so well made too. When I see something that gives me hope that people ain't all entitled and idjits I just come here, to be reminded that a lot indeed are, to lower my expectations back down...

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Nefastus said "Timeframe....not 100% sure, but a few days at most, hopefully a fair bit sooner" via Patreon on January 30th. Just speaking from witnessing Nefastus do it couple of times before, that few days can easily become a few months. Sit tight.
Much like we have Elon Time, we have Nefastus time :KEK:
In all seriousness, hope all's well with him.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes