Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I thought that was the assistant to the MC, not Amanda.
That is another option, going by the face, she has to be Amanda or Stefanie, but she is a bit too tanned for Stefanie and quite a bit more for Amanda. So we will see.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I don't see Amanda there, where is she?
I thought that was the assistant to the MC, not Amanda.
That is another option, going by the face, she has to be Amanda or Stefanie, but she is a bit too tanned for Stefanie and quite a bit more for Amanda. So we will see.
Where's this scene from?

That's the end of the last update, and Amanda and Jennifer are with the MC. They are just arriving to the pool party to find this collection of folks. I have the feeling there is about to be an "airing of grievances," or what in plot development would be called "the complication." But the two in the back look like it could be a very fun complication!

This is the scene immediately preceding it:

screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That's the end of the last update, and Amanda and Jennifer are with the MC. They are just arriving to the pool party to find this collection of folks. I have the feeling there is about to be an "airing of grievances," or what in plot development would be called "the complication." But the two in the back look like it could be a very fun complication!
A clear WUT? I have never seen this pic before today and I played the last update(0.27). Can there be a bug?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
A clear WUT? I have never seen this pic before today and I played the last update(0.27). Can there be a bug?
Well, the most recent update is 0.27a, so that could be it, but I don't know. I didn't have any problems, so no idea.

Reactions: Turret

Moobles

Apr 8, 2019
Oh man. I'm seriously jonesing for the new update now. I feel a bit like our MC must be after his last week. Raring to go. Come on our Nef. We need our fix!

Reactions: CircaAD

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
This is one of the preview images on Patreon. I ASSUME it is is going to take place in the next update.
This raises soo many questions! Like, is this the back of the house or the atrium? Will they be serving chocolate chip cookies? What is tax? And the most pressing one: why, oh why have the girls gone to such great lengths ensuring we attend the party sporting a legendary boner, when they could've just introduced Hailey's friend to us?! Totally over-engineered… :sneaky:

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
This raises soo many questions! Like, is this the back of the house or the atrium? Will they be serving chocolate chip cookies? What is tax? And the most pressing one: why, oh why have the girls gone to such great lengths ensuring we attend the party sporting a legendary boner, when they could've just introduced Hailey's friend to us?! Totally over-engineered… :sneaky:
Answers, since I know all: Back of the house, ready to get freaky in the pool. Chocolate chip cookies, for sure; any other cookie is inferior. I'd assume, large house like that, great suburban home, great square-footage, about 2.5-3 grand annually. And, I am guessing they blue-balled him with the sole-intent of having him squirm in front of a bunch of chicks in bikinis.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Back to discussing the actual game; what are those two scheming back there? Hailey and her new friend, I mean. I am dying to find out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's Hailey, the little nix planning to turn this party into a skinny dipping pool party that will including rocky to keep lemonfreak happy

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Dang this update release is going to be wrapped up in so much technicality.
There is always the danger of Jinxing yourself when you use all caps when stating a release date, hopfully it won't be jinxed to badly since it was only one little word.

Anyone know what time zone he is in BTW

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes