Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
1st of march here... Did he succeed?
Maybe he forgot that february only has 28 days and not 30:), but you should know that the release dates with this game can experience some elasticity ! It's some kind of relativistic experience, you know light speed finish and the gravity well of render time!

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Maybe he forgot that february only has 28 days and not 30:), but you should know that the relaes dates with this game can experience some elasticity ! It's some kind of relativistic expérience, you know light speed finish and the gravity well of render time!
That's life, sometimes things don't fall into line with our schedules, in fact I'm not sure I've actually seen a Computer based project come in on time. Whether it is an IT project in a local office or a big AAA game release, they are always behind schedule.

Reactions: MrFriendly

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
There is always the danger of Jinxing yourself when you use all caps when stating a release date, hopfully it won't be jinxed to badly since it was only one little word.

Anyone know what time zone he is in BTW
He could pull a Cheekygimp, and still offer the release to people who were subbed to him on Patreon in February as a "good-guy move".

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I don't know where Nef lives, but it's still February 2022 somewhere on this planet

I'm still 4 hours from the March hare. Hawai'i is 8 hours.

And I won't die if it's a little late. No matter what ya'all may be wishing for.

Reactions: MrFriendly

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
It is happening. But let's not jinx it. The Undead Ninja Ganguro Girls are waiting.

So the update is done, uploading won't be accomplished today because of my ISP issues. That said, don't need the search crew I jokingly mentioned last time, I am counting this as "released" because if you happen to live with me, technically it is available to play :). Seriously though, uploading for me is hit or miss on speed, but it is ususally better at night so shouldn't be long now. Much later tonight or early tmrw I would guess.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It is happening. But let's not jinx it. The Undead Ninja Ganguro Girls are waiting.

So the update is done, uploading won't be accomplished today because of my ISP issues. That said, don't need the search crew I jokingly mentioned last time, I am counting this as "released" because if you happen to live with me, technically it is available to play :). Seriously though, uploading for me is hit or miss on speed, but it is ususally better at night so shouldn't be long now. Much later tonight or early tmrw I would guess.
OK guys, Roadtrip!!!!, we're off to Nefs house... That was an invite right!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes