Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So glad to see my plea for patience and empathy was so well received.

Folks, if you're feeling all antsy, just go get on with your lives. Maybe come back some time. Maybe don't. :)
Yes i would like to but now i live in fear and terror, last year our dear Nefastus almost disapeared for so long right at the update moment, so i fear that those updates are bad for his health and i live in terror to never see that wonderfull kinky story going on and finding myself with a never ending hard on :oops:

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
looking at the patreon, it seems that the update has already been posted since march 1st, any reason it's not in here yet?
I feel dumb asking, but I haven't seen any place on the patreon site for Nefastus to download the update. I can't see where to download anything, in fact. Am I just being blind?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
looking at the patreon, it seems that the update has already been posted since march 1st, any reason it's not in here yet?
I feel dumb asking, but I haven't seen any place on the patreon site for Nefastus to download the update. I can't see where to download anything, in fact. Am I just being blind?
The Patreon Post that you can't read, but was shared by a patron 2 days ago in this thread (3 pages back, at the bottom):

So the update is done, uploading won't be accomplished today because of my ISP issues. That said, don't need the search crew I jokingly mentioned last time, I am counting this as "released" because if you happen to live with me, technically it is available to play :). Seriously though, uploading for me is hit or miss on speed, but it is ususally better at night so shouldn't be long now. Much later tonight or early tmrw I would guess.
No one has confirmed if they have seen an download link, since.

Reactions: murishani

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
The Patreon Post that you can't read, but was shared by a patron 2 days ago in this thread (3 pages back, at the bottom):

I can see that patreon post, as I'm unlocked there. I guess I just misunderstood that there was a file download section or something. All is right, then.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I can see that patreon post, as I'm unlocked there. I guess I just misunderstood that there was a file download section or something. All is right, then.
I have a couple of questions then, sincerely.

If you are unlocked on patreon for Nef, then you are a contributor at some level, correct?

If so, why are you asking on this site rather than not in the comment section of that patreon post or in the discord which patreons members have access to?

I don't understand the idea to ask us, here, because it is more likely the patreon community and the discord are going to know a lot more than us. We're usually the last to know. We usually hear from patreon members first and then the developer (if at all) to get our information.

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019

well crap, guess just gotta have to wait it out then. Hopefully it would be soon, as looking at how things are currently going i guess a lot of people are starting to question nef about the game, and not in a curious manner.

While i'm also questioning on why the update suddenly start to become so sparse, i also realized that nef has been consistent for so long before this so giving him the benefit of the doubt for now is still plausible.

on the side note i really hope that nef wouldn't be someone like oceanlab

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
I have a couple of questions then, sincerely.

If you are unlocked on patreon for Nef, then you are a contributor at some level, correct?

If so, why are you asking on this site rather than not in the comment section of that patreon post or in the discord which patreons members have access to?

I don't understand the idea to ask us, here, because it is more likely the patreon community and the discord are going to know a lot more than us. We're usually the last to know. We usually hear from patreon members first and then the developer (if at all) to get our information.
TL;DR - I'm a doofus.

Fair question - yes, I contribute to this game. Truth is, I don't know Patreon very well, and it seems as though there is a wealth of information here. I was hoping to learn more about it. I haven't always been a supporter, and so habits die hard, you know? I start here. I get messages about threads I'm watching, and I get wrapped up here. So I don't think to try Patreon first. perhaps that will change, perhaps not. I dunno.

I've sent several messages to Nefastus directly, offering my help as a professional Software Quality Engineer as well as a proofreader. None have been responded to. Aside from the nitpicking between fans here, I enjoy reading comments about the game. I've been in lurker mode for the last while. I like to watch and listen rather than speak (type as the case may be :D).

I got the impression that there were several supporters here. This is a much more active community than on the Patreon site, and I can't get access to the Discord, though I've sent messages about that as well. So I dunno.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
TL;DR - I'm a doofus.

Fair question - yes, I contribute to this game. Truth is, I don't know Patreon very well, and it seems as though there is a wealth of information here. I was hoping to learn more about it. I haven't always been a supporter, and so habits die hard, you know? I start here. I get messages about threads I'm watching, and I get wrapped up here. So I don't think to try Patreon first. perhaps that will change, perhaps not. I dunno.

I've sent several messages to Nefastus directly, offering my help as a professional Software Quality Engineer as well as a proofreader. None have been responded to. Aside from the nitpicking between fans here, I enjoy reading comments about the game. I've been in lurker mode for the last while. I like to watch and listen rather than speak (type as the case may be :D).

I got the impression that there were several supporters here. This is a much more active community than on the Patreon site, and I can't get access to the Discord, though I've sent messages about that as well. So I dunno.
I wish I could give you more reactions for that reply! (I'm going to find other posts of yours)

Thank you for clearing out some of the junk in my head getting in the way of that understanding. Yeah, I don't know Nef's situation and there are a few contributers in here (that's how we got the copy/paste, obv). Those kind of posts are helpful, for sure!

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Just give him some time, this is normal for him, if look at history been prob half dozen time he say upload now and update is released a few days to a few weeks later

Michael333

Jun 26, 2017
Love the game and yes it is frustrating for the wait times but I really can't complain as I play for free. I have played a ton of games off of this site and this one is just top notch, not perfect but damn near close for me. Each release is like Xmas and so I stay a good boy and hope Santa delivers something very naughty. Still sucks having to wait to open the present though, not gonna lie but it is what is.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes