kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
they should really change the header image into something fresh with better graphics , many people dont try this game due to the low quality pic from the start, but this game has lots of potential.

kishkish99

Mar 21, 2019
is this issue on my PC or the game? this is a compressed version btw.
all games here ive downloaded are working perfectly except this one. :<

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
is this issue on my PC or the game? this is a compressed version btw.
all games here ive downloaded are working perfectly except this one. :<
Reset your graphics rendering - Hold down ShiFt key, start the game. At the upper left - select the 'Angle...' or lowest option. Press Quit (lower left) and try to restart normally. SHOULD fix it, hopefully! :>)

Last edited:
Reactions: kishkish99

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm just curious, does anyone still have and old (initial release) version of this game kicking around? I'm just curious about how some of these games looked and played when first released, if possible.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm just curious, does anyone still have and old (initial release) version of this game kicking around? I'm just curious about how some of these games looked and played when first released, if possible.
I don't think Nef has reworked anything so it should be same content in the beginning even with the latest release.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Here's a link to download the compressed Windows version of:
  • v0.23 by JokerLeader is still available, too: #6,187

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes