Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Quick notes on a few things. Animations are getting better, but won't be put in until WELL after I get a 4090 minimum. Just too much work time dedicated to them. Once I get the 4090 and my schedule hopefully frees up quite a bit(should be about 4x faster than current card), going to probably start looking into them harder. I don't want to put in 3 or 4 second loops, rather longer animations that look good and vary as they go. Ideally you will have clicked through reading the text before the animation loops back to beginning. Though animations will never replace the textual descriptions. I personally enjoy reading them in games more than animations, so selfishly they get the focus :)

As for the jokes drying up, yeah I noticed that on my latest playthrough. Don't worry, I've noticed the tonal shift and will be adding a few more...well I think good ones, as I go. It got harder to make fun of myself when I quit doing things like forgetting to texture the pants haha.

The main image on this site, I plan to update it but want to wait until I have at least remastered/rewritten the first 10 updates or so. As you can probably tell by the length between updates....finding time is harder now that I actually dedicate time to making the renders look good and actually fix the screw ups lmao. Well except the one earlier, didn't catch that until game was ready to go...I guess like was mentioned earlier my eye was drawn to a certain characters ass as well ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ideally you will have clicked through reading the text before the animation loops back to beginning.
Sorry mate, not gonna happen. First, if there are animations (and I will repeat that it isn't necessary for me), I will make sure to see them completely. Second, I will never just "click through" your sex descriptions. I will read them and I will savour them. And whoopsie daisy - the animation looped :)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just started playing this and i absolutely love this game. without the incest patch it feels a lot less creepy. not really into the daddy/daughter games though i have played some of them because the stories were so good. i am up to the part of the game where the MC has a threesome with Angela and Sandra and damn, that was hot. and btw i love Sandra's look alot. fuck she is a sexy milf. haven't tried the hate path and probably won't. not sure how far into the game i currently but i fucking love it so far. this maybe my favorite game on here. and that is saying something since there are so many great games.

AE.gif JosyGS.png
Jaye.gif NCC-15.gif

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
just started playing this and i absolutely love this game. without the incest patch it feels a lot less creepy. not really into the daddy/daughter games
Where there's an incest tag, it's because the game is supposed to have incest. The patch restores the intended state of it being an incest game.

:EDIT: Typically supposed to have.

As for any creepyness, there's no more than you'd get in any other incest themed game. In fact, I'd say there's none by comparison with many others. Typically those where it's all railroaded content with a MC whose moral compass is set solely to burying his dick inside the women in his family by any means necessary, which this game doesn't have.

These go in your signature, not as part of your posts.
The fact that I'm able to "quote" them shows you've done it wrong.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
just started playing this and i absolutely love this game. without the incest patch it feels a lot less creepy. not really into the daddy/daughter games though i have played some of them because the stories were so good. i am up to the part of the game where the MC has a threesome with Angela and Sandra and damn, that was hot. and btw i love Sandra's look alot. fuck she is a sexy milf. haven't tried the hate path and probably won't. not sure how far into the game i currently but i fucking love it so far. this maybe my favorite game on here. and that is saying something since there are so many great games.

View attachment 2117697 View attachment 2117700
View attachment 2117702 View attachment 2117703
I think what I love the most about this game is the humour. I get all his music references (and like them, heheh) and love the humour in this to death. It's so well thought out and well done.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Had a look and there's no incest patch for that game. Try a different example.
There once was a patch for that game, but it was a content patch, and not just Ipatch. Once this site made Dev remove the content entirely, he no longer needed the patch. ;)
Patches that are bigger than the game are becoming more rare around here, as there has been a mass purge of "certain naughty content". Hopefully this game does not attract their ire, but there is only one girl that could, and she is pretty borderline. :devilish:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
How did this banner attract so many folks to this game?...
Wonder that same thing about myself anytime I click into the thread, but was happy I did, since it was enjoyable :)
Because judging a book by it's cover only would be wrong.

The game is indeed a gem (and the art gets better;)).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Dunno how I first came to this page, might have been a tag search like murishani mentioned, might have popped up in the "Latest Updates". But then I not only look at the banner but also at the story blurb (goes into the right direction here, after all, I am in the focus group age wise ;) ) and the provided example pics. And apart from the atrocious lighting, as I mentioned earlier, I find the models actually appealing, having their own charm.

But I guess many also come by worth of mouth or notice the rating and read up on what all the fuzz is about in the thread or reviews. The banner may be a major way of noticing a game for some but certainly not the only one.

(By the way: don't you hate it when everything looks appealing, the story blurb is promising - and the tag list is completely what you DON'T want? Also, these wrong games seem to update more regularily than others, they always pop up in Latest Updates.)

Reactions: c3p0 and DA22

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Well, when I first saw the pale daughter, I envisioned a scene. I drop her on my shoulder, take her into the bedroom while tearing her clothes off. Gently slamming her onto the bed. Grabbing her ankles, open them into V and folding her in half. Sensually jackhammer her into the floor thru the bed, so hard she needs a lifejacket to swim out from the lake of cum shaped like her body.

Because I'm a romantic.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why are you crediting it for anything?
do you have telemetry that says a significant amount of people are finding that game through that banner?

If a banner is good it attracts players, if a banner is bad it simply gets ignored,
BUT If you invite criticism about a banner, you can sneakily use other peoples threads to attract attention to that game, regardless to whether the banner is good or bad.

PS if you are going to insert a Banner in your signature, why not make it a clickable link?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes