kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
there was an quick update regarding this game in the patreon page , can any one say what page it says about , and is there any news about the release date or is he near completion for the game?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Reactions: CircaAD

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
there was an quick update regarding this game in the patreon page , can any one say what page it says about , and is there any news about the release date or is he near completion for the game?
Update is in final stretch. Every single time I mention anything about dates I fuck myself over(like a week or two ago I would have confidently proclaimed 'late October for sure' but I controlled my self destructive impulse for once)....so I will just say early November. And if I fuck myself over I will boldly lie and say mid november has counted as early november in my family since as far back as the Nefastus Bronze Co. established 1933BC. Seriously though, should be a new post clarifying exact release dates in the next couple of days.

I got a touch carried away on the first scene, it ended up being like 180 renders on it's own, so it was a mad scramble trying to get the others done. If nvidia ever decides to stop fucking around and actually fulfill some of the demand for their products...I may actually get back to a pretty decent schedule. I have no idea why these companies seem to think selling out early is more important than actually selling product.

Good news though, every prior commitment I had made to other people is over now, so I can really buckle down.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Update is in final stretch. Every single time I mention anything about dates I fuck myself over(like a week or two ago I would have confidently proclaimed 'late October for sure' but I controlled my self destructive impulse for once)....so I will just say early November. And if I fuck myself over I will boldly lie and say mid november has counted as early november in my family since as far back as the Nefastus Bronze Co. established 1933BC. Seriously though, should be a new post clarifying exact release dates in the next couple of days.

I got a touch carried away on the first scene, it ended up being like 180 renders on it's own, so it was a mad scramble trying to get the others done. If nvidia ever decides to stop fucking around and actually fulfill some of the demand for their products...I may actually get back to a pretty decent schedule. I have no idea why these companies seem to think selling out early is more important than actually selling product.

Good news though, every prior commitment I had made to other people is over now, so I can really buckle down.
Nov 1st-15th = early, 16th-30th = late ;)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Keep up the good work. I don't even bother to look at any dates for release. I just keep checking back here and I'll be happy when it's done. Doesn't matter to me when that is. It's not easy and things come up you don't expect. I think a whole lot of people in here understand.

The next time you're asked for a date... just say "when it's done". :)

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Keep up the good work. I don't even bother to look at any dates for release. I just keep checking back here and I'll be happy when it's done. Doesn't matter to me when that is. It's not easy and things come up you don't expect. I think a whole lot of people in here understand.

The next time you're asked for a date... just say "when it's done". :)
Oh people are fantastic, it's me that's the problem. Most just want to know how work is going and I would blurt out something like "It's done in 3 days, I 100% promise. If it's not done....well I'll lop off one of my TOES!!" Then they would mumble something like "I just wanted to know how you were progressing...no need to go all psycho on me." Maybe that exchange is slightly exaggerated, but you get the gist.

Blows me away how supportive and helpful and forgiving people are in general, it's such a stark change from other things on the internet. All the missed release dates are simply because of projecting my own feelings of it taking too long on people, rather than people actually getting pissed with me. That and honestly for about a year and a half I kept thinking I should be back to the same pace of release I was doing early....not really considering the fact that I was spending much much more time actually trying to make renders that don't make people cringe. Turns out the work is quicker when you don't know how to make anything look decent :)

Joolon654654

Feb 19, 2022
Oh people are fantastic, it's me that's the problem. Most just want to know how work is going and I would blurt out something like "It's done in 3 days, I 100% promise. If it's not done....well I'll lop off one of my TOES!!" Then they would mumble something like "I just wanted to know how you were progressing...no need to go all psycho on me." Maybe that exchange is slightly exaggerated, but you get the gist.

Blows me away how supportive and helpful and forgiving people are in general, it's such a stark change from other things on the internet. All the missed release dates are simply because of projecting my own feelings of it taking too long on people, rather than people actually getting pissed with me. That and honestly for about a year and a half I kept thinking I should be back to the same pace of release I was doing early....not really considering the fact that I was spending much much more time actually trying to make renders that don't make people cringe. Turns out the work is quicker when you don't know how to make anything look decent :)
You doing Great Work!

Reactions: CircaAD

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
this is my all time favorite VN.
I can't help but agree. not every MC is at the age of 50. It's easy to be 20 and pick up 10 whores a day. you portray a 50-year-old - that's a completely different conversation. maybe this character from real people will inspire faith in themselves for someone, maybe someone will understand that 50 years is not the end of life.

in the end, as long as you do not steal and kill but only give love - fuck the opinion of a hypocritical sanctimonious society! enjoy while you can, give people love, and maybe kids - if possible, haha. after all, children are a new life, and God ordered to be fruitful and multiply - that is, children are a charitable thing and love is a charitable thing, because God is love, and, therefore, everything is fine, your conscience can sleep peacefully, you are clean before heaven.

although - I must admit that the MC is a successful businessman. and by the time of "clicking in his mind" he already had a small "flower garden" at home, which he just had to take over - and (like money to money and girls to girls) - having already manure money, start harvesting love juice.

yes, although not every real 50-year-old is financially firmly on his feet, all the same, a fairy tale about a peer warms the soul. and if you sit behind a stack of cognac and remember that if you then and then did not make a mistake and act differently, heh! - Maybe this fairy tale would be about you.

Reactions: Rockstarwest99

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Oh, it isn't. But admittedly the number of (ahum) "18" year olds not only willing to pursue me, let alone try to actively seduce me hast grown in proportion with the years. (I blame my lack of daughters.)
I have 4 daughters and the exact same problem, so most likely, they are not to blame. ;)
Surprisingly enough, IRL, my daughters' friends are not into ugly bastards. :cry:
Thank God this game exists, where all my degenerate fantasies can come true. :love:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I have no idea why these companies seem to think selling out early is more important than actually selling product.

There is a legit bottle neck for silicon. There is only one factory in the world which can produce the chips Nvidia is using, they don't own it (and couldn't afford to buy it!), and it makes a bunch of other high end chips. Even worse, there is only one company in the world which can make machines used to make the chips. I would assume they are making as many units as they are physically able to make.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes