Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
There is a legit bottle neck for silicon. There is only one factory in the world which can produce the chips Nvidia is using, they don't own it (and couldn't afford to buy it!), and it makes a bunch of other high end chips. Even worse, there is only one company in the world which can make machines used to make the chips. I would assume they are making as many units as they are physically able to make.
All true, but there was a time when a companies would try to meet projected demand BEFORE they released a product. I don't blame nvidia in general, but it goes all the way back to what the ps3, iPhones etc? Or even farther if you count the christmas toy crazes. Selling out quickly started to generate free advertising, and started making people feel like they were missing out even if they DIDN'T want to buy one in the first place. There were no chip shortages when this started.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You and I had VERY different experiences in our 20s
I’m thinking :unsure: that you, me, and pretty much everyone who wasn’t a famous teen heart throb had VERY different experiences in our 20’s than this guy did. :LOL:

“Pick up 10 whores a day.” Did he mean actual hookers, or just easy club skanks? And even if you could pick up 10 a night, what else would you pick up from them?:eek:

and how do you compare that to this? This AVN isn’t about just banging a bunch of sluts that everyone else has already had. most of these girls have had few to no sexual experiences, or only repeat experiences with the same partner. (With the obvious exception of the one actual, optional, call girl)

just seems like a really weird comparison to me.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You and I had VERY different experiences in our 20s
=) *with a sad smile* don't say "hop" without jumping over =) I had "monk mode" at 20 - up to 25 =) I was not talking about myself, but about others who were more fortunate than me.

and do not need to take my words too literally - it's mostly figurative expression.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Public post

Changelog .31 update etc....

So a quick changelog, update should be roughly about the length and pic count of what you probably expect. Some scenes are a fair bit longer than usual, but I think you will see why. I still suck at changelogs.
Update will be released tmrw. Sorry for the delay, I really struggled with getting the first scene to where I wanted it. I probably edited it, without exaggerating, 8 trillion times. I deleted the whole thing 3 times. It's a pivotal moment in my opinion, and I tried to find a mix between hot but also showing that it's more about changing the feelings of certain people. Allowing them to step out of the comfort zone if you would. When the update releases, I would love feedback(well on everything, but that scene in particular), I don't know why I can't quite get it to where I felt it should be. But I also can't spend 2 years fretting over word choice or hoping the subtle messages come across. I hope you guys like it, and it gets across the fact that while it's all pure enjoyment, it's also two people exploring things they may not be comfortable with at the start, but doing it together.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Public post

Changelog .31 update etc....

So a quick changelog, update should be roughly about the length and pic count of what you probably expect. Some scenes are a fair bit longer than usual, but I think you will see why. I still suck at changelogs.
Update will be released tmrw. Sorry for the delay, I really struggled with getting the first scene to where I wanted it. I probably edited it, without exaggerating, 8 trillion times. I deleted the whole thing 3 times. It's a pivotal moment in my opinion, and I tried to find a mix between hot but also showing that it's more about changing the feelings of certain people. Allowing them to step out of the comfort zone if you would. When the update releases, I would love feedback(well on everything, but that scene in particular), I don't know why I can't quite get it to where I felt it should be. But I also can't spend 2 years fretting over word choice or hoping the subtle messages come across. I hope you guys like it, and it gets across the fact that while it's all pure enjoyment, it's also two people exploring things they may not be comfortable with at the start, but doing it together.
noice

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
After much searching, I managed to find the first release of this game (just numbered v1.0 ironically). Just because I'm curious about these sorts of things. I was interested to see some errors that were fixed in the original renders... here's a render of when he first goes in to fool around with his wife... this looks painful... ;)

WifeBed4a.jpg

This was fixed by v.04 (not sure how you go from v1.0 to v.04 ;) )

WifeBed4b.jpg

Not much different story wise. It ends after he first has sex with Erica (prostitute) if you so choose.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, better than arm through the head, I say.:whistle::sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Well, against such things;) , you need a Homo erectus skull! That fellow´s skull was exceptionally robust. Even at the weakest point the skull bone was up to a centimeter thick. No other later Hominid, be it the modern human, the Neanderthal or the Flores-Man has such a strong skull.
But then again, we talk about a render misfit.:)

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Well, against such things;) , you need a Homo erectus skull! That fellow´s skull was exceptionally robust. Even at the weakest point the skull bone was up to a centimeter thick. No other later Hominid, be it the modern human, the Neanderthal or the Flores-Man has such a strong skull.
But then again, we talk about a render misfit.:)
Hey! Don't call our nice MC a homo erectus! That's Rock's job!

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Ah, Haley....Such a lovely young lady....

Good Update, though I hope we can get to some of the new young ladies soon....

Reactions: CircaAD
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes