Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
There's a very big downside to having a large cast. It's already really big.
I do not mind at all. Just keep giving me what Nef's been giving me, and I'm happy! Haley, Christine, and Jennifer are some of my favorites AVN ladies ever. I look forward to adding Meridith and Justine to that list!

• Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and CircaAD

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
See that's the issue with large casts. You don't get to see a lot of content with your fav girls because there's always some other girl that's getting new scenes.
Alternatively, you stand a good chance, if you are into several LI’s, of having at least one of them in any given update, and of not getting bored by seeing one girl too much. And as much as I love Haley, I kinda hope we don’t see her again for a few updates - she’s been in like 3-4 of the last 4-5, if I remember right, and it would be good to see some of the others for a few episodes.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Alternatively, you stand a good chance, if you are into several LI’s, of having at least one of them in any given update, and of not getting bored by seeing one girl too much. And as much as I love Haley, I kinda hope we don’t see her again for a few updates - she’s been in like 3-4 of the last 4-5, if I remember right, and it would be good to see some of the others for a few episodes.
I too love Haley! She is one of the most well written LIs in any VN.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
guys i have Question is this Harem game only , or u can choose who you want to be with and Refuse the girls ? and can u stay faithful with ur wife ?

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
guys i have Question is this Harem game only , or u can choose who you want to be with and Refuse the girls ? and can u stay faithful with ur wife ?
have you played the game? every girl there is a choice! second question yes you can but I have not played it her solo so not sure if only wife whole game!

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
You do get choices to pursue or reject the various girls, but the "reject"-routes aren't necessarily working well. Afaik Nefastus has plans to go back and fix stuff eventually. But for the time being, I think it only makes sense to play this as a harem game.

MC and Wife decide to open up their relationship quite early on. I don't remember the exact order of things, but I think cheating on her before is definitely possible. It may be possible to avoid fucking anyone else till then and still get the proper experience, but I'm not sure about that.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
You do get choices to pursue or reject the various girls, but the "reject"-routes aren't necessarily working well. Afaik Nefastus has plans to go back and fix stuff eventually. But for the time being, I think it only makes sense to play this as a harem game.

MC and Wife decide to open up their relationship quite early on. I don't remember the exact order of things, but I think cheating on her before is definitely possible. It may be possible to avoid fucking anyone else till then and still get the proper experience, but I'm not sure about that.
and does the wife fuck any other guy ?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
and does the wife fuck any other guy ?
If you want but it's up to you.
IIRC, there is a dialogue option where MC says it's fine if the wife fucks other guys but that he doesn't want to know about it.

Since the wife later says that her sex drive is far lower than the MC's (and since Nef needs to eat and sleep) it is unlikely that this particular branch will be developed

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
IIRC, there is a dialogue option where MC says it's fine if the wife fucks other guys but that he doesn't want to know about it.

Since the wife later says that her sex drive is far lower than the MC's (and since Nef needs to eat and sleep) it is unlikely that this particular branch will be developed
she also said she'd not like to do solo encounters so if she does it'll be a threesome or moresome with the mc!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
But if she did do solo encounters, would we know about it? :unsure:
well it's cut to what she and the girls did before so probably but since she said no i'm sure that won't happen. i'd want to know myself though

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

You can let Angelas "husband" fuck her in the 4some

Reactions: rgnar62
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes