Sep 4, 2018
nope he did say in discord that he was alive, but that's it, hope he gives two updates worth in this release.
Agreed, we better get a lot of spicy scenes of some sort like where the mc's sister comes over with hailey, or he goes to visit her, and we can see hailey's meet she talked about to see her and her friends in those skin tight outfits that got mentioned and hopefully find out more girls got pregnant and other sexy actions taking place.

Reactions: Chevy2ss

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Agreed, we better get a lot of spicy scenes of some sort like where the mc's sister comes over with hailey, or he goes to visit her, and we can see hailey's meet she talked about to see her and her friends in those skin tight outfits that got mentioned and hopefully find out more girls got pregnant and other sexy actions taking place.
Well, this started with midlife crisis, now he has multiple women pregnant and is expecting to be the father of multiple children and would want to make a man get milk.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'd prefer if he gave us a lot of hot scenes with Traci. :love:

Reactions: mafarus
Sep 4, 2018
I'm hoping marie ditches her husband for the mc if chosen to go down her path along with bringing meredith same goes for angela of ditching her husband for the mc along with erica moving in and agreeing to stop seeing other men since she feels safer and in love with the mc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and eventually the mc just convinces his harem to not be shy around the house and just go nude or whatever they pick.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Abandoned? I didn't expect that.

I read that the forum changed the rule from 6 to 3 months, most of the games I follow should receive the abandoned tag soon...
Well, it has been 6 months for this game. Also, 3 months seems a bit ridiculous to expect from devs, especially when a lot of them are working on multiple games at a time. Recreations (as an example) is currently at 9 months since last small-ish update, I don't see a tag on that one... likely because that dev chats a lot in the forum. I get that devs shouldn't go completely quiet when developing a game, but I would imagine there's a lot of them that are anti-social and just prefer to work quietly.

But if this game really is abandoned and not just an accidental scare, then that really sucks. I was really enjoying this one.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'd prefer if he gave us a lot of hot scenes with Traci. :love:
Does it have to be one or the other though? ;)

Abandoned? I didn't expect that.

I read that the forum changed the rule from 6 to 3 months, most of the games I follow should receive the abandoned tag soon...
Well, it has been 6 months for this game even though I thought the rule was 8 months of no contact or update. Also, 3 months seems ridiculous to expect from devs, especially when a lot of them are working on multiple games at a time.

But this really sucks. I was really enjoying this one.
It has always been 3 months without any news from the dev about the game. So you don't need to actually update parts of it, but at least give some info about progress (or even lack thereof). Just a mention "Hey, I am alive and spending a holiday in the Caribbean" ain't enough though.

Also, the formerly inofficial rule about 18 months without an update has become official now, so after 18 months regardless of how much you talk about the game in every public forum available the game needs an actual update or will be stamped "abandoned".

Remember though, that this is only a F95 tag and has no bearing on what actually is the case. There have been practically abandoned games where devs do "just enough" to avoid the tag (only to get it after a couple years anyway since they forgot to post "Yeah, still devving" somewhere); at the same time some games have had this tag multiple times and still got finished. Ain't the first time for Nef either.

Last edited:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
It has always been 3 month without any news from the dev about the game. So you don't need to actually update parts of it, but at least give some info about progress (or even lack thereof). Just a mention "Hey, I am alive and spending a holiday in the Caribbean" ain't enough though.

Also, the formerly inofficial rule about 18 months without an update has become official now, so after 18 months regardless of how much you talk about the game in every public forum available the game needs an actual update or will stamped "abandoned".
18 months, in my opinion, seems too long even if the dev claims to be actively working on it. It just seems way too easy to take advantage of. But I stand by what I said in that 3 months is not nice to the devs either as like I said, some devs are just anti-social and prefer to work quietly.

Remember though, that this is only a F95 tag and has no bearing on what actually is the case.
Still depressing to see.

Last edited:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I would've believed that the first time he disappeared. But he always does this. And this time, I fear, he is not coming back.
That actually just validates what I said. He disappears and then comes back with an update. Sounds like a possible anti-social person to me. I'm not saying that this is for sure the case... maybe he is a milker or he abandoned the game, who knows. But the possibility of just being anti-social can easily be a possibility too.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes