Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

sgt.ggggggaz

Feb 16, 2020
Lost my saves, decided to star from the beginning. Noticed how the girls became Madeline's "students under exclusive program" instead of daughters. I swear that in previous version it was daughters, which made them half-sisters to MC. Is step-cest/incest gone because of Patreon or some other reason?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ahh ok, I'm at 27 with a quest to drink wine with her, but I can't complete it.
That's a known bug.

Lost my saves, decided to star from the beginning. Noticed how the girls became Madeline's "students under exclusive program" instead of daughters. I swear that in previous version it was daughters, which made them half-sisters to MC. Is step-cest/incest gone because of Patreon or some other reason?
That's correct, it's due to Patreon's guidelines.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
so is there going to be a patch ?

also noticed victoria's profile says 0% even though i have completed everything in the game . is this intended ? or have i missed something cause the game will not let me interact with her at all .

sgt.ggggggaz

Feb 16, 2020
Pity. I am curious, does Patreon forbid all kind of incest or some loopholes can be found? I mean, what if they stayed daughters to Madeline, but not half-sisters to MC. Technically no incest (as long as Faerin doesn't include 3somes). Guess we'll have to get used to "apprentices" from now on

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
How do you go above 22?
i was able to go above 22 by talking to her a night but then it puts me in this weird loop where the game keeps telling me to have wine with her . if i pick the old options the same result happens but if i pick the new ones the game ends that scene and she keeps having wine even though she should be doing other things and if i pick the old option and flirt with her in bedroom it keeps repeating the bedroom scene over and over unless in pick say goodnight .

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
i was able to go above 22 by talking to her a night but then it puts me in this weird loop where the game keeps telling me to have wine with her . if i pick the old options the same result happens but if i pick the new ones the game ends that scene and she keeps having wine even though she should be doing other things and if i pick the old option and flirt with her in bedroom it keeps repeating the bedroom scene over and over unless in pick say goodnight .
Because you have a problem in the Madeline's stats. You shouldn't go over 22, probably you have done something in previous game versions that have give you +5 love points, but it isn't intended.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do you go above 22?
22 is the highest she will go. Some players are reporting they have Madeline at 27, but that is a known bug.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
When do I have to play online with Annabelle again? After the first time nothing new happens in the online game/quest whenever I try. Or is there another approach? Can't trigger anything new in her quest.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Is there anything to spend bonus points on atm?

When do I have to play online with Annabelle again? After the first time nothing new happens in the online game/quest whenever I try. Or is there another approach? Can't trigger anything new in her quest.
Evening is when she's on (19:00 to 23:59 I think). You have to get gold the first time you play the game, that's in forest, the rest of the times it should just automatically bring up Annabelle interactions if you login when she's on, assuming you're on a step that says to play the game,

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
22 is the highest she will go. Some players are reporting they have Madeline at 27, but that is a known bug.
i have a save where she is still at 22 . if i wait for the next update i should be able to progress like normal ?

she plays it after dinner .

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there anything to spend bonus points on atm?
Not at the moment.
i have a save where she is still at 22 . if i wait for the next update i should be able to progress like normal ?
Yes, however, you would need to move your saves over at that time in order to continue.

Pity. I am curious, does Patreon forbid all kind of incest or some loopholes can be found? I mean, what if they stayed daughters to Madeline, but not half-sisters to MC. Technically no incest (as long as Faerin doesn't include 3somes). Guess we'll have to get used to "apprentices" from now on
That would also include children who were adopted as well as step-children.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Guess it’s all just a coincidence all the students are the same shade of ginger, eh?

Ah well, had to happen eventually. Do hope, with this, there will be a fivesome in the end.

Also, that’s officially a year of updates, so congrats

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Again I'm stuck: "Time for another workout". I only can do one solo but nothing happens afterwards. When I interact with Annabelle while she is working out it just triggers the usual conversation. Any hint of what to do here?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes