Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Again I'm stuck: "Time for another workout". I only can do one solo but nothing happens afterwards. When I interact with Annabelle while she is working out it just triggers the usual conversation. Any hint of what to do here?
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at that for you.

Are the bonus points useless right now? I can't see anywhere to spend them.
For the moment, they are. That's not been implemented yet.

How to get access to the Mega Mall and the Mega Mall parking? They seems to be locked.
You have to pay off the debt to Ruslan first.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Again I'm stuck: "Time for another workout". I only can do one solo but nothing happens afterwards. When I interact with Annabelle while she is working out it just triggers the usual conversation. Any hint of what to do here?
did you buy her the workout outfit ?

How to get access to the Mega Mall and the Mega Mall parking? They seems to be locked.
you have the pay your debt for it to unlock .

Reactions: Mad_Man and Sycho

hamakor

Aug 4, 2023
bug: when i press the right one, its get loop all over back

same here , not saying compliment///
1711749783419.png

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok, but Ruslans place is also locked.
You should get a notification around 16:00 that you've received half of the payment you were promised, but you have to be at the mansion in order to get the text message.

Reactions: Mad_Man

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
bug: when i press the right one, its get loop all over back
That's a known bug we're already aware of which will be fixed in the next update. Madeline can only go up to 22 in her love stat. So I would venture a guess that if you look at her stats, it'll show 27 and possibly the hint to have a drink with her at the pool as well.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Pity. I am curious, does Patreon forbid all kind of incest or some loopholes can be found? I mean, what if they stayed daughters to Madeline, but not half-sisters to MC. Technically no incest (as long as Faerin doesn't include 3somes). Guess we'll have to get used to "apprentices" from now on
Well, maybe one day somebody will look into the data structure and make a patch to un-apprentice the girls.

On a different note, I am at 27 and still not able to ... um, Sycho, what are you doing with that cleaver?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MidnightSin-0.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: devonY7

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Nothing is more unfun in these VNs than unnecessary repetitive grindy sandboxes. The fight club thing is a deal breaker. Completely unnecessary grind even if you skip the fights.

Reactions: bclz
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes