4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
I think you might need some help with reading and understanding these posts? Could you ask someone with better English skills to explain what I said because you are missing the point.
I'm sorry, my English is really bad.

M'95

May 17, 2019
I'm sorry, my English is really bad.
Ok, Let me make an example :

I am heterosexual guy and I get a choice to A: Be raped by 3 guys, B: Look at 3 guys fucking 3 girls C: I can Fuck 3 beautifull girls.

I am not gonna say : "I am not gay or a cuck I don't want to choose" and run away.

I am going to choose option C and never think about options A and B again, I am just happy I fucked 3 beautifull girls.

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020

I am heterosexual guy and I get a choice to A: Be raped by 3 guys, B: Look at 3 guys fucking 3 girls C: I can Fuck 3 beautifull girls.

I am not gonna say : "I am not gay or a cuck I don't want to choose" and run away.

I am going to choose option C and never think about options A and B again, I am just happy I fucked 3 beautifull girls.
Thank you very much, I see.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
haven't played yet but seems interesting, will the sharing be avoidable as well or is it story related?

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Just when I thought you would just do the stuff you planned, you allready are pressured to remove sharing/NTR and do a 180, this does not instill much confidence for the future. I for example dislike foot fetish.

You should just accept you can not please everyone, well no hard feelings and good luck with your foot fetish game.

Some advice : Try to stay consistent because changing your mind about the fetishes will kill your game faster than choosing the "wrong one"
Did you not read his earlier comment few comments up he originally made the game with no ntr so he is staying true to his original vision??

Reactions: yiffzombie

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

I am heterosexual guy and I get a choice to A: Be raped by 3 guys, B: Look at 3 guys fucking 3 girls C: I can Fuck 3 beautiful girls.

I am going to choose option C and never think about options A and B again, I am just happy I fucked 3 beautiful girls.
10fdd11858ade536a503b580502a460fa51b72b95ea226d9e8f0d35dd3e3f2af.jpg

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Did you not read my post? My point was about changing his view so easily ( and about the sense of removing an optional route ), not about what his original view was or wasn't.
Yes I read it quoted it even he changed it because he wasn't sure about it and wants to go back to his original, that being said I do understand your point it is an optional route so yeah both could enjoy it if it's written right and gets equal content as long as nothing is forced I'm good.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Main female character looks good, aldo previous comments about the BJ scene are true, it looks like the fluids are melting her face. As for telescopic dick issues, thats simply inherent to alot of 3d models, especialy Illusion ones from Honey Select and such game (aldo some other 3d models similar to daz3d also have weird animation bugs)

Good luck with the game, i will keep this on my watchlist.

"MC may even share her with others, but it depends on your choice."

3917409.jpg

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
When you add more routes, more resource time is required and unless you have a developer committed to non overlapping routes, it can get messy. Some people always like to think it is as simple as just adding more routes, but time and the actual benefit need to be weighed. I notice in some games paths bleed into one another to save this time and that can be off putting for some if it is something they do not like. For instance putting someone in constant positions leading up to NTR to keep asking the question do they want to go down that route.

If the routes are 100% separated, then it is not an issue. For instance a fictitious example. Dave is a bully and wants to bang your wife. Leading up to the NTR path to save resources, you are subjected to watching him grope your wife as you try to stop him or don't, constantly around you, taunting you etc. then it comes to a point where he is about to aggressively take your wife and you are at the door and then it asks do you want to stop this or some other mechanism or as the game starts you selected no NTR and you automatically stop it.

Now if the paths are truly divided first day Dave gropes your wife or taunts you, then you smash him in the face and he runs off like a bitch, then you have completely new scenes to fill in all the ones you would of watched him leading up to NTRing you. Then on the NTR path you have all that build up as stated above. It is a matter of how the Developer approaches. If two routes are separated, it is absolutely fine. Two merged routes bleeding into one another may be off putting for some as they have to watch the build up or hints of NTR just to save time.

So if the Dev has time and dedication, then by all means make two routes. But option two as I stated may lead to some opting out as they don't want to be constantly reminded of hints of NTR even if it never happens. But then the slow down to content coming out becomes a factor, if you update one route more than another, that can lead to rivalries possibly among consumers as they lash out in frustration and the length their route takes to bear fruit.

Not saying this game should or should not have it, have not played it yet. Just stating an observation.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Here's a quick walkthrough mod for now ;)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
It could be good, but the writing sucks hard. The dev should hire someone fluent in English to re-write this mess.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I have seen feedback from many people who are dissatisfied with NTR. In fact, I was the same as them at the beginning, but I read many such articles and thought it was just a novel. But now I know I was wrong!
I have two different thoughts on this. The first is, I don't like NTR. I will most likely never play your game if it has NTR. That is personal. Second, I would rather you make your own story and if you were going to add NTR from the beginning, then you should.
However, since you've made it clear that you never intended to add NTR, it makes sense if you were to remove it. NTR is a genre that can work if you love it and understand the audience. It seems you didn't care much for it, so maybe not for you. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by seeing a lot of NTR in Incest stories. I've never seen that in Incest stories in either Fan fiction/movies/games.

I wanted to play your game, but you introduced sex WAY too soon. You want it to be worth going after you mother character or sisters or whatever. It's not very satisfying if you have sex with her in the first update. It makes people not interested in your game anymore. They'll stop playing. If you want sex early in your game, you could add different scenes in the game. You can add peaking/changing scenes (a little cliche, but it works), you could add MC sex scenes with other characters (maybe a girlfriend or slutty character), you can also play around with adding a few sister characters. There are many things you can add that makes the game sexy for people and keep them interested.
Adding more characters in the main cast can help with the slow progression of your main girl (in this case the Mom character). I hope you understand me well, because I know you said English isn't your first language.

Be aware when you add NTR in your game you will get two sides of hostility: NTR Haters will attack you for NTR or say negative things about your game; NTR Lovers will attack those Haters and you'll get Thread full of negative energy. I'd recommend you be aware of this, but mostly, have fun making your game and GOOD LUCK!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have played the game and there is a lot of stockings/garter belt and high heels, sexy lingeries and sharing/cuckold paths in the future (the Dev have said so), so i'm in!
I think that also Conrad (MC's dad) have a bit of cuckold fetish, because also him wants that his wife wear more sexier for tease the young students… i'm eager to see the sharing/cuckold scenes!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes