Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
--Sorry for my bad english--

Please help me.
I have 2 problems right now.

1. Every time there is any conversation, the letter "G" always disappears.
2.png

2. Where is the rock ?
1.png
Funny bug, how old are your saves? If it’s very, then here are my backup saves, they are at the end of the fourth chapter, you change the name of the cat, he walks nearby.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
there is books inside the game and i want to now where to find then in the game
If you are talking about books for raising talent, then you can get them for completing the story.

The same goes for crafting recipes, everything is tied to the passage of history.

Scrolls to open the gallery drop out only up to the second, then they don’t drop out, and this has been for a long time.

Do not look for books on purpose, you will waste your time.

• Haha
Reactions: OrojiYong

OrojiYong

Jun 3, 2020
How to get hunt 04 ?
I'm finish boss in chapter 4,get clear 4 writer note to jack, Clear hunt 1 2 3, I'm get a message posible hunt 04'but not appear hunt 04 in O'ra? Do I miss something or what ?Any one get the same as me ?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
How to get hunt 04 ?
I'm finish boss in chapter 4,get clear 4 writer note to jack, Clear hunt 1 2 3, I'm get a message posible hunt 04'but not appear hunt 04 in O'ra? Do I miss something or what ?#help me please
And to activate it, you need to collect 4 pages, and for this you need to help the person in the cell in the Amazon village. This point is being fulfilled, but it does not work out to take the fourth hunt.

The fourth hunt is bugged, if you want I can manually start the monster for it. But I need your full save folder, I will launch the monster for hunting and save in front of him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OrojiYong

OrojiYong

Jun 3, 2020
And to activate it, you need to collect 4 pages, and for this you need to help the person in the cell in the Amazon village. This point is being fulfilled, but it does not work out to take the fourth hunt.

The fourth hunt is bugged, if you want I can manually start the monster for it. But I need your full save folder, I will launch the monster for hunting and save in front of him.
My Save game here befor boss and after but no appear hunt 04

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Everything is ready, next time complete the quest, otherwise you had to get out of the village through the noklip. Preserved in front of the enemy, then you will return back to the village and continue the quest. Eleventh save.

OrojiYong

Jun 3, 2020
Everything is ready, next time complete the quest, otherwise you had to get out of the village through the noklip. Preserved in front of the enemy, then you will return back to the village and continue the quest. Eleventh save.
Man Thank you , how it work on the hunt 04? Do I'm need finish the date mianstory, yesterday I'm try but no work.
anyway appreciate it man. thank you so much.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Man Thank you , how it work on the hunt 04? Do I'm need finish the date mianstory, yesterday I'm try but no work.
anyway appreciate it man. thank you so much.
As I said, the fourth hunt is bugged, it used to work, but in this version something happened to the startup files. I have to manually activate the quest with the monster through a special program, although if something is wrong in it, you can lose the save. So far, I don’t have an honest way to get around the bug, so I have to do it this way.

OrojiYong

Jun 3, 2020
As I said, the fourth hunt is bugged, it used to work, but in this version something happened to the startup files. I have to manually activate the quest with the monster through a special program, although if something is wrong in it, you can lose the save. So far, I don’t have an honest way to get around the bug, so I have to do it this way.
Okay thank you so much.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Ok so, can anyone tell me what exactly I'm supposed to do here. In the end of ch 2 where the MC and Mariah go to sleep in a bed it says I needed to choose the correct choices and gifts. Since I apparently didn't even though I had all the things except lust to highest capacity I didn't get the extended scene. It however accepted a cheat chest or something. My question remains, what was I supposed to do there? take her to dates? coz I didn't till then and had maybe 2 hearts till then. Guide me someone!

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Ok so, can anyone tell me what exactly I'm supposed to do here. In the end of ch 2 where the MC and Mariah go to sleep in a bed it says I needed to choose the correct choices and gifts. Since I apparently didn't even though I had all the things except lust to highest capacity I didn't get the extended scene. It however accepted a cheat chest or something. My question remains, what was I supposed to do there? take her to dates? coz I didn't till then and had maybe 2 hearts till then. Guide me someone!
1 I'll attach a walkthrough for you. Be sure to look at it so as not to miss important things, especially for side quests, if they are not completed in the first chapter, they will not work in the next ones.

2 To raise hearts with the heroines, it is necessary to bring all the dialogues to the maximum. Otherwise, there will be no transition to a new heart. This applies to all chapters where there is a chat option. The main thing is to take your time, otherwise it will not work to raise the performance of the girls later.

3 Mariah does not have her date yet, after you finish the first part of the fifth chapter, you can raise her hearts to three.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
1 I'll attach a walkthrough for you. Be sure to look at it so as not to miss important things, especially for side quests, if they are not completed in the first chapter, they will not work in the next ones.

2 To raise hearts with the heroines, it is necessary to bring all the dialogues to the maximum. Otherwise, there will be no transition to a new heart. This applies to all chapters where there is a chat option. The main thing is to take your time, otherwise it will not work to raise the performance of the girls later.

3 Mariah does not have her date yet, after you finish the first part of the fifth chapter, you can raise her hearts to three.
Wow! Thank you so much!

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Now there is a version for those who support the game.
Well, now we all have to wait a week, I advise everyone to make a reserve of saves just in case.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes