Yourdesire7

May 5, 2017
So maybe a stupid question but in chapter 3 with Valerye love love play., can't get more than 5 stars, even if following mirror or what she says, and good tips for that?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
How do you throw rocks at the demons in the Dream Palace Chapter 5?
- Throw the rocks on the statues as fast as possible (toggle auto-run)
- The best possible order is (from left to right):
1st Rock 2nd Statue, 3rd Rock, 3rd Statue, 2nd Rock, 1st Statue, 4th Rock, 4th Statue

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
what rocks? how do I throw them?
If you went through the fourth chapter of part 3 there you were taught how to pick up a stone and throw it.

Here, the same thing, you take an open stone from below and throw it right in front of the statue by pressing enter, nothing complicated.

But speed is important here, otherwise you simply won’t have time to throw stones at the statues. And I wrote you the order in which to take the stones. Then it's up to you.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Who is the sexless wife i should brush to complete " Bettys little devils part 3" sidequest?

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
The problem is that Scotty is "stuck" in the locker, so i cant get the key
I killed the rat so he could flee, but he is still stuck in the locker

So i cant get the key because of that
Go back to the first room , theres a statue there which asks your time, which is when work starts and ends noted in a nearby dairy, type that (1200) a boss rat appears , kill it and only after that scotty comes out. Also typing time when work ends 17.30 will give somw reward

Therdan

Jan 27, 2021
I am in Chapter 4 but can´t visit Raohy, she talks but i do´nt see her. I have done many quests and forgot to visit her after my stats are all 10+ bbut now she is buggy someone have a tip?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I am in Chapter 4 but can´t visit Raohy, she talks but i do´nt see her. I have done many quests and forgot to visit her after my stats are all 10+ bbut now she is buggy someone have a tip?
There are no bugs with her. And after a certain chapter, she goes behind the wall. For the player there is a passage. You will find her there, but if you missed her quest in a certain chapter.

Then, just like with other side quests, her quest chain will continue to fail. All side quests must be completed in a certain chapter otherwise they cannot be completed. And in order not to miss them, you need to look in the walkthrough before moving on to the next chapter.

The current walkthrough can be found here

Yourdesire7

May 5, 2017
So i noticed some things, when you're in love mode and yo uget added "suck, bite option" it doesn't appear, there is only "kiss" option under cherry UI, is that bug?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
So i noticed some things, when you're in love mode and yo uget added "suck, bite option" it doesn't appear, there is only "kiss" option under cherry UI, is that bug?
With LLM mod this often happens so yes it is partly a bug, but for the most part it works fine.

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
I did talk to everything (except the paper in the middle as I can't ), but nothing worked, and I can't progress anything without discovering this secret. Can anyone help me?
df.png

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes