Therdan

Jan 27, 2021
Skullshadow thanks for the hint/tipp last time. i have another question to ask. how do i get the hunt#6 i talked to owan and i see the ale quest but if i click on it nothing happened. and maybe you also have a tip how wo get fast apprentice points maybe? thanks for help

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Skullshadow thanks for the hint/tipp last time. i have another question to ask. how do i get the hunt#6 i talked to owan and i see the ale quest but if i click on it nothing happened. and maybe you also have a tip how wo get fast apprentice points maybe? thanks for help
There are two troubles with hunting in the fifth chapter. The first is that if you play on old crops before the bug fix, then they will not work. You will have to start from the beginning in this version, but this, alas, will not solve the second problem.

The second problem is maybe it's just that I won't say for sure. But I have such a bug with the seventh and eighth chapter. It lies in the fact that the seventh hunt occupied the eighth slot and the eighth ninth slot because of this, the eighth hunt simply cannot be launched without manually activating the ninth through the commands in the program.

So, regarding apprentice points, there is only a grid here, but there is one way to speed up the process a bit. To do this, you need to carefully read what is written on the bonuses from each of the love masters. Some can give 2 points at once.

So before each pumping, just change the teacher to the right one. There are four of them in total and each has its own bonuses, this is the only quick way there is no other.

Therdan

Jan 27, 2021
There are two troubles with hunting in the fifth chapter. The first is that if you play on old crops before the bug fix, then they will not work. You will have to start from the beginning in this version, but this, alas, will not solve the second problem.

The second problem is maybe it's just that I won't say for sure. But I have such a bug with the seventh and eighth chapter. It lies in the fact that the seventh hunt occupied the eighth slot and the eighth ninth slot because of this, the eighth hunt simply cannot be launched without manually activating the ninth through the commands in the program.

So, regarding apprentice points, there is only a grid here, but there is one way to speed up the process a bit. To do this, you need to carefully read what is written on the bonuses from each of the love masters. Some can give 2 points at once.

So before each pumping, just change the teacher to the right one. There are four of them in total and each has its own bonuses, this is the only quick way there is no other.
thanks for the help. so i dowloaded the verison on the first page. is there any other version i should download to fix the bugs or what should i do now. if i don´t finish this quest i can´t upgrade the smith. thanks for the big help

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
thanks for the help. so i dowloaded the verison on the first page. is there any other version i should download to fix the bugs or what should i do now. if i don´t finish this quest i can´t upgrade the smith. thanks for the big help
I want to clarify, did you start the game in this version or in the previous one? If in the previous one, then the errors from that version remained in the saves. If in this version, then it is strange on fresh saves that there were no problems from this version. At least with the sixth hunt for sure.

If you have saves from the previous version, you will have to start over. I have to do this every time because of some fatal bugs, so I'm already used to it.

There is another option to force hunts to start, but this is not an option to be honest. Only more bugs will be generated in the future.

If you decide to start from the beginning, then don't forget to upload the fix for the first chapter from here https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-5990b-leelak.48600/post-11210835 there will be no further problems.

Therdan

Jan 27, 2021
I want to clarify, did you start the game in this version or in the previous one? If in the previous one, then the errors from that version remained in the saves. If in this version, then it is strange on fresh saves that there were no problems from this version. At least with the sixth hunt for sure.

If you have saves from the previous version, you will have to start over. I have to do this every time because of some fatal bugs, so I'm already used to it.

There is another option to force hunts to start, but this is not an option to be honest. Only more bugs will be generated in the future.

If you decide to start from the beginning, then don't forget to upload the fix for the first chapter from here https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-5990b-leelak.48600/post-11210835 there will be no further problems.
Tahnsk for the help i will delete everything and start a new one

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Dude - I started playing today and was excited to find this project. Disappointed that I am stuck while still on act 1.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Just a heads-up, the next update might have some dev down time, so I'll use this time to fix as much as I can on bugs and things that aren't working as intended.

I'd be nice to have a list (by chapter, even better) of things to take a look at. I'm also gonna add a few more pages to the manual with some basic instructions and information on systems you'd like to have there. I'm still checking a way to add a bestiary that won't instantly break the game and make every save unplayed, so that one might take a while.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
LeelaK

Have you ever thought about adding the option to select the members of the battle team? This option might become interesting when you invite more than just three Ladies to your party. In that case one of them has to stay behind. Being able to select which ones should stay behind and which ones should fight would be a nice idea I think.
That selection doesn't need to happen during or each time directly before the fights. Some kind of general setting is ok, maybe somewhere in the ingame menu would be nice.
Just give it a thought.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
LeelaK

Have you ever thought about adding the option to select the members of the battle team? This option might become interesting when you invite more than just three Ladies to your party. In that case one of them has to stay behind. Being able to select which ones should stay behind and which ones should fight would be a nice idea I think.
That selection doesn't need to happen during or each time directly before the fights. Some kind of general setting is ok, maybe somewhere in the ingame menu would be nice.
Just give it a thought.

That option is already available... as of in Ch. 4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Help me in first puzzel on quest to find arena after in sewer on pub and the loker kode
-Head to the pub and talk to Claire in the restroom.
-In the dungeon pickup the key on the top-right locker in the room with the raft jumping puzzle.
-Go through the door in the second room of the dungeon.
-Fight the boss and read the papers on the floor for the locker room code, take the key going back.
-Switch to night.
-Talk to the guard in the pub.
-Head to the Café. (I recommend doing the weapon side-quest here)
-Talk to the former mayor behind the counter.
-Head to the arena (go upstairs, then into the water and jump from the middle tile behind the main square). If the jump indicator isn't showing up, press S or click on the book to refresh it. You can jump without the indicator showing btw.
-Head to the left locker room and talk to the princess.
-Go to the main desk and talk to the lady in the middle.
-Head to the right locker room and talk to the lady.
-Beat the boss.
-Head to the mountain

Reykyozi1

Jun 22, 2023
Where to find scotty
In this quest he in the north waterways but i can't find anything

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
It was a long time ago the last time I play the game. So here a question. Any side Milf fuckable yet ? I remember I stop playing because I did the work just to see their son reap the reward. I hate that so I just stop. now I 'd like to play again. thx in advance.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Where to find scotty
In this quest he in the north waterways but i can't find anything
- Talk to Ammy in the Arena (night).
- Head to the Waterways (pub entrance)
- Go to the raft room and check the locker.
- Go back to the first room and input 1200 in the statue's clock.
- Fight the mini-boss.
- Check the locker again and talk to Scotty.
- Go to the Arena and talk to Scotty, watch the scene.
- After that you can play Ammy's LLM scene (her home) and the Lust Battle minigame (Arena).

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes