God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Qol question:
Do you plan to work on more content after finishing the story or youre going to work on the entire content before ending the story ?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Milf-Mom and Milf Aunt is Great :love: (y)
But dont like actions when going sexual its so dam confusing (litle bit easyer and flashing help could be best)
I played 10 hours and had much more battle then sexual stuff :(
Needs Sexual acts to be more and easyer (y) hate going on battle every time :confused:

And again Pregnancy Stuff will be best :cool:(y)

Banksia

Aug 30, 2023
Hunt 7 does not want to open up. Have talked to the person, but will not respond on boards or with Ora

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Hunt 7 does not want to open up. Have talked to the person, but will not respond on boards or with Ora
There is a bug with the seventh and eighth hunting. The problem is that the eighth hunt moved to the ninth and the seventh to the eighth. I have the same problem if you need to activate it only through the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu program and activate hunts from 7-9 then it will work.

Just keep in mind that if you use the program incorrectly, you can ruin the save file. So decide for yourself whether you need it or not.

Golosy

Jun 4, 2020
Guys, here's the Chapter 1 FIX:

Replace this file in the game's www/data folder (make a backup just in case).

You have to leave and re-enter Raphy's shack in order to apply the fix.

Sorry it took so long, I couldn't replicate the bug properly cuz the current version doesn't have it. I'm still looking into the other ones as well.
When I try to follow the link to this fix, it says that the connection is closed

Banksia

Aug 30, 2023
There is a bug with the seventh and eighth hunting. The problem is that the eighth hunt moved to the ninth and the seventh to the eighth. I have the same problem if you need to activate it only through the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu program and activate hunts from 7-9 then it will work.

Just keep in mind that if you use the program incorrectly, you can ruin the save file. So decide for yourself whether you need it or not.
Thanks for info, so where do I find the RPG Maker MV cheat menu program. As I will need 8 to get the better weapons

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks for info, so where do I find the RPG Maker MV cheat menu program. As I will need 8 to get the better weapons
I advise you to read the program very carefully and make a copy of the saves before using it.
I'll leave you a hint in the photo. All this is done only in the game, not in the menu, but in the game.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
This version is slightly different, but still not active
Am I missing something?
The seventh is activated through the eighth, and the eighth through the ninth. I left you a hint on how properly activated switches for hunts seven through eight should look like.

The ninth one performs the function of the eighth one due to the shift of the lines; in fact, they work but not in their positions.

If my explanations are not very clear, I can include everything for you myself, just leave me the archive of the full save folder here or in Conversations

Last edited:

Banksia

Aug 30, 2023
The seventh is activated through the eighth, and the eighth through the ninth. I left you a hint on how properly activated switches for hunts seven through eight should look like.

The ninth one performs the function of the eighth one due to the shift of the lines; in fact, they work but not in their positions.

If my explanations are not very clear, I can include everything for you myself, just leave me the archive of the full save folder here or in Conversations
I got the Hunt to show up, but when I go to the farm the target does not appear. Wondering if this bug will be fixed

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Is there any indication of when Chapter 6 will be released?
Usually a new version comes out somewhere every 4-6 months, as the author decides. If you are interested in how the progress is going, then the author posts up-to-date information on the new version on twitter there.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes